My bf says the neighbors

Are all in my head and that I’m paranoid.i need a glass of wine and darkness. I feel like leaving and never coming back. I have to deal with voices and drug side effects. Oh I wish I could be happy. I’d give my little toe just for a minute of happiness. If I had proper English I’d write short stories and novels.

3 Likes

They can go ■■■■ themselves.

1 Like

You deserve to be happy!

4 Likes

Hugs to you dear. I know you struggle a lot.

2 Likes

Hugs Monte I’m alright for now what you been up to?

2 Likes

Awesome! Oh not a whole lot. I had to fight an urge earlier to buy some beer. The goddamn Save a Lot around the cornet carries this rotgut crap that’s like a dollar a tall can.

So I just hung out at home today with Jimmy. :slight_smile:

Made Hamburger Helper for dinner. It turned out okay but I cooked the noodles too long.

2 Likes

Sounds like an eventful day. I’m not much of a beer person. Glad you fought off the urge to drink .

2 Likes

Hey @roxanna I hope you get to feeling better.

1 Like

Hey thanks. Having a weird day

2 Likes

I need to make a will. Short and sweet. I really don’t want to go to a lawyer.i think it has to be notarized. My mom is getting all my jewelry collection and yarn my husband gets our cats. I want to be buried not cremated. I’m trying to make it to 45 .I’m pretty sure I’m not. My life is over with

Just try not to worry. Your life is far from over. Hugs.

2 Likes

If it helps I just farted. It is. I get harassed everyday I have nowhere to go.

2 Likes

Just ignore all the static. Live for yourself, your family, and your pretty cats. I used to swear I saw people spying on me everyday, but when I stopped caring they went away.

2 Likes

They will go away won’t they? I need get out tomorrow. I’m sorry I’m just tired. I took my meds if it’s for anything.

2 Likes

I wish I was as happy as you are. I want to be happy as Monte.

2 Likes

I think if you focus on something positive they will fade into the background. It’s all good. I need to take my meds too. Good job on taking your meds! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

What meds do you take I forgot?

1 Like

I take citalopram, loxapine, and for prn’s I take seroquel and hydroxyzine.

Sorry you are having a rough time @roxanna. Please don’t worry too much about the voices.

2 Likes

Omg how do you take Seroquel? I hope it’s helping you. I kept going unconscious on it. They thought I was diabetic. I remember Seroquel being strong sleep wise.

1 Like