My bf cussed me out

I’m going to my mom’s. I can’t take no more. I don’t know if I’m coming home tomorrow. I give up.

4 Likes

Maybe you could tell him you’re not going to stick around if he does it again.

2 Likes

All I was doing was making some ramen noodles holy ■■■■. I live here too.

Unmedicated bipolar anti social.

1 Like

Kick him out I say… Or tell him he has x amount of days to pack his ■■■■ and get out what he did is unacceptable

2 Likes

Why the ■■■■ do I have to leave?

1 Like

You don’t gotta… Make him leave if he refuses then leave you don’t wanna cause a fist fight

I told I’m not going anywhere twialine. I’m tired if having to leave my home. The buses are carriers of covid. I don’t want to deal with people. He’ll just have to get over it.

3 Likes

Good job for standing up for yourself

He’s such a jerk. Does he at least show your love sometimes, though?

2 Likes

Yes he does.151514

1 Like

I have a real problem with this question… This question is like if someone walked up to me after my ex beat me and asked that question… I would say now yes after he beat me! This question is like saying it’s okay for someone to be mentally or physically abusive to their partner as long as they show love after

1 Like

I’m not saying that at all. But she’s made it clear that she’s not going anywhere. She’s not stupid. All I’m asking is if her boyfriend is ever nice to her. It doesn’t excuse him being a jerk. We all know he’s a jerk. She knows he’s a jerk.

2 Likes

@LED. True true… I still say you should kick him out @roxanna let him stay long enough to get a new apartment and then make him leave!

1 Like

I figured out what his problem was. Still though…

1 Like

kick him to the curb I say !! not acceptable not acceptable !!

1 Like

You don’t cuss out someone you love though

You do if you’re unmedicated mentally ill with little insight.

You shouldn’t though @LED

Also, that’s not excusing it. It’s still a terrible thing to do and she absolutely shouldn’t have to put up with it. But I’ve done a lot of things I regret when my meds aren’t working right.

1 Like