Music Therapy ( what is your favorite music?)

“I’m not okaaaaaay” lol hate that song.

Love Jethro Tull (and Lazaretto as you mentioned), what’s your favourite JT album?

I have to be lame and go for Aqualung

right now I’m relistening to Gorillaz “plastic beach”…@SoItGoes thanks again.

1 Like

Songs from the wood, not sure if that is an album or a song. It’s good, reminds me of the good parts of my childhood.

1 Like

I have alot of favorites, lately it’s been alot of laura marling, such as:

1 Like

https://m.youtube.com/?#/watch?v=hsKjj41ormI

Sounds of nature

Used to listen to rap most music is about drug sex money, so all I listen to nowadays is called meditation music, or white noise feels like I am traveling on a big earth spaceship and it helps me sleep. I just hate noisy music with lyrics. I’d rather listen to small brooks and birds chirping or waves crashing and light breezes. It’s a great cleansing that is natural. When I want a drug endorphin like effect I listen to some heavy stuff, other than that I’d rather meditate on Tibetan bell music soothing to the soul. ■■■■ hip hop it isn’t what it used to be.

1 Like

So this is Emo! I’ve been wondering. It reminds me of some stuff that came out in the late 1980’s. The band was waaaay ahead of their time. Unfortunately, I can’t remember their name. I was extremely depressed back then. So, my memory wasn’t good, and still is not. Since I was so depressed back then, and this song reminds me of them, then this song lowers my mood a bit when I hear it today.
Since I am a student musician and an amateur composer, I am in love with all music. But these days, I find myself listening to classical music exclusively.

When I hear that song I just want to take the midnight train going to nowhere.

I love classic rock. Anything on the classic rock station. 60’s 70’s 80’s early 90s even. Yup.

I was a hip-hop head growing up but grew out of that stage when I got to around the drinking age.

1 Like

Beautiful voice but I don’t like the evil imagery of the music video.

Its hopeless. I can’t breath any more

1 Like

Your’e proving my point.

I don’t want this to get closed. I will PM you.Sorry.

My favorite music is Old School R&B/Soul. I also listen to other genres, like Classic Pop/Rock, Theme Songs, Jazz Cover Songs, Instrumentals, Some Rap, etc.

1 Like

A BIG FAT BALKAN PARTY
this is how we play a self-parody

1 Like

I love the world’s greatest rock band, THE WHO. I also like The Rolling Stones, The Clash, U2 and
The Beatles.

I’ve just discovered Beck and I love his last album. And also i listen to a lot of Loscil, he’s an ambient artist.

Great tune I’m listening to now:

1 Like