Movie Club

Just started Chuck Norris: Black Tigers never saw it. Next Inglorious ■■■■■■■■ which ive seen twice. Haven’t gone to theater since last James Bond came out.

2 Likes

I’m going to watch Donnie Darko tonight. Again. I watch this movie regulary and it’s my favorite movie in the whole world. I always cry at the end, it’s so touching.

I have adhd so concentrating on a movie for good two hours is pretty hard sometimes. But Donnie Darko I can watch from start to finish and not get anxious.

I watched the new James Bond in theater too but it was too long for me. Sitting in a movie theater, watching something for ~3 hours straight and not being able to move, is a nightmare for me. I hate my brain for not being able to concentrate, even when I’m watching something I enjoy and what I find interesting.

7 Likes

I gonna watch National lampoon’s Christmas vacation

2 Likes

I have been in my current town for four years with a small, single screen theater in walking distance yet I haven’t been there once.

Too spoiled with video on demand I guess.

Gonna watch Escape the Field tonight on Vudu.

1 Like

I made the mistake of watching a couple of movies on the Oculus. Theatre experience at home. Damn.

1 Like

I love Donnie Darko

4 Likes

I’d imagine it would be totally triggering for some but I enjoy the orginal cut of Donnie Darko. Very good.

2 Likes

“destruction is a form of creation” i sort of live by that motto. donnie darko is legendary. i thrifted the shinning today which i actually did not find so amusing in retrospect neither particularly as great as it is said to be but i do plan on seeing it again

They have some good movies that are free on the internet - Town without Pity, Paths of Glory, Inherit the Wind, The Bridge at Remagen, and others. These movies are classics. They’re worth seeing.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.