Schizophrenia.com

Miserable subway women

This 50yr old women helped me today, and she was the rudest miserable thing. She also purposely put as little as topping as possible on my sandwich. I looked at her like are you doing that on purpose, and she gave me a fake smile. Good thing I’m medicated or I was ready to start screaming at this creep! I just bit my tongue :tongue:

Thinking perhaps that she is either making the franchise owner happy by saving money… or she is the franchise owner, and she is so short-sighted that she cannot see that she pisses customers off when she does that?

Ya know, I put up with that for years. Then I started asking the “sandwichistas” to put more green peppers and onions on my ■■■■■■■ subs. None of them have ever refused to do so.

1 Like

I thought you meant like an underground train subway.

lol. Nope pure witch in disguise.

1 Like

This is why I dont bother going to restaurants and sandwich shops.

I worked in the Restaurant business as a waiter, believe me the horrific stuff that goes on behind the scenes in the kitchen!

No thank you - is what I tell myself

How many times have you actually gotten sick from what you ate in a restaurant?

Mentally, tons of times - physically at least 5 times
I rarely get take out.

Believe me if you knew what goes on in these food establishments - you would never go eat out again

1 Like

I worked in restaurants too. Customers are the enemy and some employees are better at hiding it then others. The last one I worked at had roaches.

Dude man…I thought that you were talking about sub-terranian homeless chicks.

This is 5 minutes of my life that i’ll never get back.

WHAT!!? Is subway sandwiches NoT Global?