Honestly, I’m dreading going to

Work tomorrow. I’m so stressed out about it.

1 Like

Why? What’s the main reason behind the dread?

1 Like

I’m sure you’ll be fine about it in a week. Give yourself time to settle in.

1 Like

I don’t know anything, and they already have me making the food on my own and I have to figure it out on my own because the manager said she’s not good at training. There’s also no book to refer to on what meat and how much meat to put on each sandwich. There’s so much I don’t know

1 Like

Where are you working?

Subway 15151515

1 Like

The manager said she’s not good at training? That’s total bullshite. They should know exactly what goes on each sandwich and should know exactly how to train you. But all that vent aside. I take it you just started, well give it a little time and it will be so worth it. You’ll be an expert sandwich maker and you’ll be loving your job. You just have to get through this hard time. No one expects you to be perfect right off the bat. Remember to breath while you making the food and you’ll do great.

Thanks. Tomorrow is my second day

1 Like

Only your second day, that’s great, congratulations! I’ve known a few people who worked for Subway who were really happy there and did really good. I knew a couple ladies that moved up to asst. managers after awhile. I like Subway.

1 Like

I always eat the same sandwich there so I haven’t watched them make the other sandwiches. I used to know the subs because I worked there in the 90s. But everything is completely different now based on what I remember. And there’s a ton I just don’t remember at all. It really sucks

1 Like

You’ll pick it up quick, especially since you worked there before. I have faith in you that you’re going to do really well.

1 Like

Thanks. I’m not feeling confident at all

1 Like

Was it easy to cut the bread?

I’m sorry, that must feel bad. I wish that feeling would go away.

1 Like

Yes. That’s not hard luckily

Thanks @Leaf 1515

1 Like

I couldn’t do it. You’re one step ahead of me.

1 Like

It’s tough to be put on the spot, you know? But I bet if you needed to like I do, you could do it

Give it some more time.
You’ll get used to things in no time.

Good luck @CoCo

1 Like

It really is tough to be put on the spot. I understand where you’re coming from 100%. It’s even more tough when you haven’t worked in awhile. I think the first day is always the toughest. That means you deserve kudos for making it. If you can make it through the first you can make it through the second.

If you need to I’m sure you can google how sandwiches are made.

1 Like