Might get a new cat

I’ve been cat less for a few months now because bulldozer liked to bite David so we gave her to my mom… Yesterday my mom had me to take her to the vet to put her to sleep… David and I were at the humane society today and we found a very pretty male cat that we absolutely adored and we paid the fee and now all I need is a Dr note and that should be easy enough… I gotta have it all by Tuesday or I lose the cat

11 Likes

Good luck to you and your new feline friend. Cats are mysterious but wonderful companions.

4 Likes

@ThePickinSkunk. Thanks

1 Like

Congratulations! I love cats. :blush:

2 Likes

@Twialine can I ask why they want a dr note?

1 Like

I love my babies…

5 Likes

Very cool. Hope your new addition fits in well to your lifestyle. I miss the cats. Such curious animals and great company.

3 Likes

@Montezuma. Me too

@Artsygal because they only allow support and service animals at my apartment

@dementedhousewife. Awww

@rogueone thank you I’m sorry you lost your kitty

4 Likes

I have a cat myself. He is so loving and loyal. Likes to sleep with me most nights. What type of cat is the one you have your eye on?

2 Likes

@Sezbot241. Well legally he is mine… I paid for him and such… He’s an orange and white male

1 Like

Beautiful! You’ll have to share pictures once he goes home with you. Do you have a name for him yet?

@Sezbot241. I sure will! He came with the name Perry

1 Like

I only have one cat. The problem with only having one cat is when they die then you have zero cats. Which would be a problem for me.

This is Bella. Got her a week after my other cat died.

8 Likes

I’m dying to get a cat but my father wants us to get a dog.
Don’t get me wrong, I love dogs but they are a lot more work.

3 Likes

That’s the understatement of the week.

Dogs are needy. Even independent breeds need to be walked & showed attention.

My neighbors are probably 60 yo and just got a yellow lab pup.

It’s a pretty dog. But Idk where they get the energy for that.

2 Likes

Yes I know that cats require lots of work and attention also, but like you said dogs are needier and can drain the life out of you.

I suffer with significant amounts of negative symptoms and thought it would be a bit “easier” to own a cat.

But maybe I’m wrong.

2 Likes

@anon99082702. You’re so right. Pretty kitty! And agreed dogs are just to needy

@Wave. Don’t blame you and dogs are draining and needy

2 Likes

I hope you get the kitty! Pets are so wonderful. I love my fur baby. Good luck!

1 Like

would be nice if you get the new kitty =)
i miss my late cat… she been gone since december and i still think of her every day…

1 Like

@lekkerhondje @CoCo @Wave @anon99082702 @Sezbot241 @rogueone @dementedhousewife @Artsygal @Montezuma @ThePickinSkunk

12 Likes