Maybe I am being punished

So when I was a teenager 30 years ago I remember me and my friend would thump his gold fish in the head for fun. Well one time there was a crunch sound and it started swimming in circles real stupid like. We thought it was the funnest thing ever. But now I got this illness and I pace around in circles real stupid like so I guess you can say I have become the fish. Can’t help but think it’s justice For the things I’ve done.

2 Likes

Yeah its true everyone gets what they deserve. Thats pretty fcking cruel hitting a goldfish like that, wtf is wrong with you!

1 Like

Yes, now you can feel what is right and wrong

1 Like

It’s true I was not a good child. That’s just one thing on a list of many bad things I did as a teenager. That was the most cruel but the list is long

i mean it’s not as bad as killing large amounts of people indiscriminately, people kill fish all the time,

1 Like

Thanks jetblacksalvation. I was a little worried that I did an inappropriate share. I am often worried about that.

I don’t think you are being punished. If the zodiac killer can die old, I’m not sure your being punished.

I felt like I was being punished, and in a way I think my own brain was punishing me during psychosis. At the time, I thought I was in hell.

1 Like

Just out of curiosity, how many times have you taken any medicine in your life? By your logic, you should a pharma corp executive at this point.

(by the way gold fish taste good served with tatter sauce or in clam chowder!)

Additionally, you don’t have to buy a gold fish’s ticket to take a ride in DiSnEyLaNd!

I heard voices say no one ever suffered for doing nothing and I must have done something real bad once but no one voice could ever name it, it’s b.s. I once tried thinking that it was true so I could accept it, but I seriously doubt that it is. I took a trip on PCP and read the Bible. It screwed me up for life!

Hey, stop beating yourself up for attempting to expand your consciousness beyond operating machinery safely in a factory setting.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.