Schizophrenia.com

Making a huge life change!

This is the smartest thing I have ever done!

18 Likes

Congratulations

1 Like

wow congratulations! Did you just get married?!

1 Like

No, just engaged. It’s the best decision I’ve ever made. He is my safe space and my biggest supporter. And I am being all mushy right now. Sorry. My head is kind of bubbly with excitement.

3 Likes

I just thought you got married because you’re wearing the ring on your left hand, maybe that’s just in our culture? but engagement rings go on the right hand. The ring is very unique, how did he propose? I see a diamond in the middle with two black diamonds? I get weak in the knees when I see jewelry. I own a lot of jewelry :wink:

Where I live the engagement ring is mostly worn on the left hand, as does the wedding ring (most folk wear both at the same time)

1 Like

congratulations…

Very cool. It’s nice to have someone to share life with.

1 Like

congratulations :+1:

your post made me wonder how people who have had more than one wife or husband managed their jewelry. did they wear like 2,3,4 rings on top of another or put them on different fingers? imagine your whole hand full of rings :gem:

1 Like

In America, we put both the engagement ring and wedding ring on the left hand. The two stones on the side are sapphires, but they mostly just look black unless the light hits it just right. Our friend is a jeweler, so it is a custom design of all my favorite things! He didn’t even know sapphires are my favorite stone. He just picked them because he says I look great in blue.

2 Likes

Very cool! Congratulations!

1 Like

This is the last jewelry piece I bought last month. It’s a large quartz stone but I don’t know what type. It’s so shiny :heart_eyes: I bet you’re looking at your hand every two seconds :yum:

3 Likes

Aww - Congratulations @cj9556! :smile:

Yeah pretty much! I keep taking it off so the sun can sparkle through.

1 Like

That’s wonderful. I wish you all the happiness in the world :smiley:

1 Like

Congrats! Good Luck!

**Woo Hoo!!
Congrats. I wish you both every happiness! :ring: **

1 Like

good on you… :heart_eyes:
take care :alien: