Do you wear rings

I have two rings. One silver and another silver with a gold lion. Do you wear rings?

5 Likes

Not now as I was “divorced” from my significant other. We used to wear wedding bands though. If I should ever legally marry another man we would wear rings.

3 Likes

I was divorced in America in 2000. I sold my gold wedding band many years ago when I needed some money. I do have many other rings, but I wear only two rings.

2 Likes

No, I don’t wear any jewelry.

1 Like

I wear my wedding rings and sometimes other rings.

1 Like

I wear my engagement and wedding rings.

I also wear another ring, but it has my son’s name engraved on it,

So I’ll just show the other ones:

That’s really all I wear.

I have some nice jewelry I’ve inherited, but it either doesn’t fit or I’m afraid to wear it.

When I feel fancy I wear my turquoise.

10 Likes

I wear tats no jewelry

4 Likes

No

2 Likes

I don’t wear rings or jewellery I have ears pierced but don’t wear earrings i would if I was well

1 Like

I like to be free. I dont wear any watch, rings, chains or jewelry.

2 Likes

I don’t wear rings. I hope to propose with a ring, however.

4 Likes

Hold on - are engagement rings worn in the right hand in the states?

2 Likes

I used to wear lots of silver jewelry
Today all I’ll wear is a cheap watch

2 Likes

Nice ring @yinyang.

2 Likes

No,

That’s my left hand.

But funny thing,

I do put my engagement ring on my right hand when I need to remember to do something important.

Every time I look at my hands I’m reminded.

When I’ve done the thing, whatever it is, I put it back on my left hand.

All the women in my family do it.

Weird.

3 Likes

Thank-you. Here’s more detailed images of the ring.

6 Likes

Is that a new engagement ring for your current partner or is it the same ring you’ve tried to gift before?

I don’t know about other women, but I wouldn’t want a ring that wasn’t bought for me,

Unless it were a family ring.

Especially if the ring were bought for another woman.

3 Likes

Same ring. Bought for a woman to wear is one thing. Having her actually accept the ring and wear the ring is another.

3 Likes

I own two rings. Both are worn as wedding bands. There is a nice gold one that belonged to my wife’s grandfather and it only comes out on special occasions. I normally sport a two dollar mood ring from eBay as my daily driver wedding band. I’m prone to taking them off and misplacing them. Better to lose the two dollar ring. Wearing a wedding band is important to me and I always have it on when I’m not cooking.

2 Likes

I only wear one ring, a Viking raven in stainless steel

7 Likes