350mg Clopixol x4 weeks

How bout you?

3 Likes

I take 2 tranquilisers that
contain antipsychotic properties also.
Minitran (a greek med)
and Nozinan.

1 Like

my first psychiatrist said that she noticed the best outcomes were when u got someone to their highest functional level on the least amount of medications possible which is where im at right now I have been on 180mgs of Geodon and it was inducing paranoia and voices actually. I’ve been on 600 mgs of Seroquel and i started having epileptic seizures, and I could be shocked from light on screens…I’ve been forced thorazine as punishment for non-compliance. Thats what caused me to be non compliant for quite some time, the abuse and harassment. I was put into near catatonic state on thorazine and then dragged into isolation for being so medicated I couldnt talk or answer questions. Thorazine didnt really do anything as far as schizophrenia, it made my arm go numb as they pinched a nerve and i hallcunated memories of being injected months to years later I could still have the sensation of being pressed against the wall and the pain of the needles.

1 Like

brilliant name 4 tem imo

1 Like

Klonopin and abilify

Do you guys feel drugged up?

d tabs make me tranquil

1 Like

Not anymore. Naltrexone helped me with that and abilify is fairly mild for me as far as major tranquilizers go. Klonopin I moderate it

1 Like

Thanks Jonny

1 Like

Sounds like hell @anon57496651

I hope you’re not taking my advice. But just regarding my insight ;). And thanking me for my contribution

I’m not sure if any two people are alike. And our diagnosis’s probably aren’t the same either. So what helps me may not help u. But it always helps to understand :wink:

1 Like

My dad takes lexapro 20 mg. But lexapro 2.5 mg and above caused me automatic sleep paralysis. My mom and sister even are way different with meds I think. It’s crazy.

1 Like

Yes 。°。°。°。°。° I do

1 Like

d tabs dim me brain

ter v special meds

1 Like

I think clearly. As long as you find major tranquilizers that work for u. No side effects. Effective. I tried 8-9 aps before abilify and it’s clearly the one for me. I don’t believe in destiny but there’s no way I’d go off it ever probably knock on wood. Naltrexone calms me too. And klonopin. I like some unmentionables too and coffee which does a reverse effect that balances me but it’s just everyone’s different for sure. But searching for balance not extremes helped me. Not saying to not consult your doctor before trying anything. I haven’t always done that and often it was a mistake. :coffee: is good for me

1 Like

There are 3 names for these drugs as far as I know. Major tranquilizers, neuroleptics and antipsychotics.

I was telling this to a friend of mine and she said they should be renamed “dopamine rebalancers” since they all target dopamine in various ways and it sounds less scary.

Benzos are known as minor tranquilizers.

So I am on a major tranquiler and minor tranquilizer.

3 Likes

@Headspark

I took a benzo last night im prescribed them as well same

I feel foggy and mush today wont be chatting much sorry :neutral_face:

1 Like

In my opinion typical antipsychotics deserve that name atypical and third generation ones not so much but it depends on the person what these meds do to you I feel drugged up a little on Zyprexa and Abilify but not so much I had a really bad experience on Risperdal (this one has a very high affinity for dopamine receptors) and typical antipsychotics I have read about atypical antipsychotics improving cognition and social impairment unlike typical antipsychotics

https://focus.psychiatryonline.org/doi/10.1176/appi.focus.20200051 and Neurobiology to Treatment: Bipolar Disorder and Schizophrenia (a book) maybe this site and book are wrong I don’t know but I have read this a lot in other books and studies but I don’t remember their names motivation is negatively affected by both though.

Typical antipsychotics received that name.

1 Like

I’m on two “major tranquilizers” but neither drug me up (400mg amisulpride and 5mg haloperidol). The ones that made me feel really drugged up were clozapine and seroquel