Magick, all BS

Read my cards, @Minnii, if you have the time and inclination!

1 Like

Will do it now.

1 Like

Something about you having prudence about a subject, in the present it envolves some kind of mad person, but you will succeed in your endeavour.

1 Like

Mad as in angry?

No, mad as crazy,
Edit: but it can also mean violent so yes.

Lots of candidates, then :smiley_cat: It could be me, which would be very encouraging if so :smile_cat:

1 Like

Yeah, it was a cheerful one. :smile:

1 Like

My roommate immediately guessed Claudelet, my cat. I would like to be successful there, too.

1 Like

@Patrick is an Aquarius. Remember some great musicians were Aquariusesā€¦Hendrix Marley and kobain

@minnii you and my moms birthdays are one day apart/ā€”but you two are entirely differentā€¦:laughing:

http://www.thehoroscope.co/birthday-analyser/June-5-1990-horoscope-and-zodiac-sign-meanings-14775.html

Says Iā€™m prone to bipolar which is true cuz Iā€™m schizoaffective

1 Like

And happy around the time of your birthday @rhubot :laughing:

1 Like

Thank you! Itā€™s Friday. The week between Halloween and the 6th are my traditional birthday revels (Halloween! All Hallows! Day of the Dead! Election Day! Guy Fawkes! Capped by my birthday! Itā€™s a worldwide party!) Celebrated today with a trip to the dentist and the allergist.

1 Like

Itā€™s your birthday today? How come I donā€™t know this?

1 Like

Itā€™s my birthday Friday. I am very secretive about these things, but ttp has a headstart on everyone in this department because he remembers everyoneā€™s signs.

3 Likes

Ahhh well, much more relieved now. I will remember it. :cake:

1 Like

I think I have a section of my brain dedicated to remembering peopleā€™s signs :laughing:

2 Likes