Made the Appointment

For 9 months now I’ve put off making an appointment with my gyno for an annual exam.

It will be next Thursday at 10:10 a.m.

I have flu like symptoms, bleeding during sex, cramping, and fatigue.

This will finally set my mind at ease, whatever the outcome.

I will let you know.

1 Like

It’s horrible how women put their health at the last place. I was also delaying my appointment for months, i was supposed to do a Pap test in June but I kept canceling and now my doc is overwhelmed so i have to wait. :imp:

1 Like

And I also have fatigue, and nausea, and pelvic pain and sore lady parts.

How often you get Pap test Daze?

Hope all goes well with your test next Thursday.

1 Like

It’s been awhile since my last appointment, I want to say like 3 years.

I was told awhile back that I have fibroid cysts, so I hope that’s all it is.

I developed the Theory of the Conservation of Gynecological Appointments after observation of the effects in my own life: Gynecological appointments, like matter, can neither be created nor destroyed. Skip them (as I am prone to do) and you will make them all up in a short time frame when least expected. For me, it was a cyst :smile: I suspect a similar law is in effect re: the dentist.

Good work on making the appointment. I don’t know why it’s so hard for us. Hope they quickly identify the issue and that it has a simple solution.

2 Likes

Because …gynaecological exam is on the top of awful experiences ever :thumbsdown:

2 Likes

At my last physical I went in prepared for another pap and was told that since I had two previous normal ones I didn’t need one this year. I thought it was strange, new rules? I’ve had a pap every year since I’ve been sexually active

1 Like

I am not a woman, but I have had some experiences with this Pap virus, my former US spouse had cervical cancer and she went through the surgery. This Pap virus causes this cancer.

Yeah that’s strange.

They said the same to me. Every three years as long as they’re normal. It was new to me, too.