Omg my obgyn exam made me have to pee

When I had my obgyn exam today it felt really weird and not long after the internal exam it made me have to pee.Any others on here that the exam did the same thing too?How did it feel at first?And am I the only one that had these feelings after and during?Also I admit it hurt a little with the speculum the Nurse used on me but not to bad.I got through it and glad for it to be over with

3 Likes

im glad u did it. i dont remember having to pee but i remember an uncomforatble feeling after for a while.

2 Likes

Doc forced me to pee in a cup in order to see if I was on drugs. The nurse monitored everything. It was really weird.

1 Like

It’s a good thing that you went
I’m pretty sure what you experienced is normal

1 Like

I’ve had maybe 2 Pap smears in my life. They felt really weird. Don’t think I had to pee though after.

1 Like

now just waiting on my pap results hope they are normal I tend to worry too much it should be normal

4 Likes

I hate paps smears I always feel uncomfortable.

1 Like

Yeah the speculum and the smear they do always makes me feel bad down there. It does feel like a burning and urge to pee. Prolly cause it’s raw.

1 Like

me as well I feel totally exposed violated and it makes me feel uncomfortable even if the Nurse practitioner doing the test is really nice still can’t shake what I feel at the time.

yeah, you are probably right plus it was my first time having it done so really, I didn’t know what to expect or how it would feel during and afterwards,

Moved to Health and Recovery as this topic does not fit in the DX’d - Other category.

v.

1 Like

Sorry my bad for posting this in the wrong category sorry my mistake

1 Like

S’alright, we’re just doing a bit of spring cleaning.

v.

1 Like