Lonely with Mean Voices

I have a boyfriend, but we live separately. I live alone with my cat. Anyone else lonely with mean voices?

2 Likes

I’m lonely with mean voices, but I don’t live alone. I don’t know. I’ve been struggling a lot lately and the voices are definitely not helping.

Anything we can do to help you through? I like to hang out in the say anything thread. They keep me company when things get really difficult. This forum has been a literal life saver for me.

2 Likes

Nice to get your reply. Makes me feel much better to know I’m not the only one. Yes, this forum is amazing and a life saver.

2 Likes

That’s why i joined. I felt alone even though my family is supportive. The only person i know besides here with sz/sza lives a ways from me. This forum has helped significantly.

1 Like

This forum has helped me significantly too.

1 Like

I get very lonely at times.

I have mean voices too and also my neighbor who hates me will shout constantly and some of it is towards me.

That’s cool that you have a cat though.

1 Like

That’s awful about your neighbor. It’s bad enough having mean voices. Yes, my cat is a sweetie.

1 Like

Aww I bet ur cat is awesome. I was trying to get an emotional support animal because we’re not allowed pets where I live. Can’t even have a fish lol

I guess finding things to do and take up time with helps with the loneliness some.

2 Likes

That’s really too bad you’re not allowed pets. I think everyone should be allowed to have a pet. Yes, my cat is awesome. She’s on top of me right now. I agree that finding things to do helps some with loneliness.

3 Likes

I completely agree, I think everyone should be allowed to have a pet. I have a puppy pitbull at my moms place though and I’m trying to get him as an emotional support animal.

He’s so sweet. I love him.

It’s good you have a bf though too. If ur lonely can he come over or can you call him? Are voices bothering you rn?

@TheStrange You could have a service animal. Dont quote me on this but i think legally places are required to let you have a service animal.

2 Likes

I hope you can get him as an emotional support animal.

I can always call my bf, but we don’t see each other all the time. I’m lucky to have him, though.

The voices have been awful tonight, but that’s nothing new.

1 Like

@Sthneed yeah I think ur right about that. I need to try for that.

@Musicdance I’m sorry the voices are really bothering you. Are you on meds?

I’m on meds, but I don’t think this dose is working. I’ll see my pdoc soon.

1 Like

It’s really tough on your own. When i was living alone I was more or less on the internet all the time. It was very lucky to have some friends visiting me all the time. That stopped me picking up a career but i loved them all. I was working at the time. When my father died it was all over. He was like a personal trainer and pushed me to my limits. These days i live with my partner in our sanctuary.

2 Likes

Ok yeah maybe ur meds just need to be adjusted. You shouldn’t have to deal with this.

2 Likes

Thanks so much. I think you’re right.

1 Like

Nice that you’re living with your partner now.

1 Like

I live alone (technically with a roommate, but rarely see one another).

1 Like

Yes, my voices today say “you must die, you little (my name)”