What are ya gonna do about it?..lol

7 Likes

oh jeeze be careful

2 Likes

Yes. I loveee them. When I went india I went to feed them leaves , :heart_eyes:

1 Like

They’re sacred in India :india:

2 Likes

Well, I don’t see them as sacred but I love them they look so vulnerable.

2 Likes

They’re very useful animals to humans so I think they haven’t had to protect themselves much because they’re so useful on a farm that people have protected them for a long time.

1 Like

The cows is rather skiddish…but that bull was a little intimidating… it was awesome after i pet his nose…all the other cows started coming up to eat… my little one was impressed…

3 Likes

Just don’t climb the fence into the pasture. The bull and even the cows can charge at you! How fast can you run? :running_man:

4 Likes

Are you serious? Maybe cos they in confined space they might. In India they roam streets like royalty and don’t do anything to you.

1 Like

cow

9 Likes

Oh yes, I’m serious @anon80629714. When I was a kid, my friends and I would play out in large open pastures and we always had to keep an eye out for the cattle grazing so as not to surprise them, especially the bull and the cows with calves.

4 Likes

Very gentle :slight_smile:

2 Likes
4 Likes

More people die in cow attacks than shark attacks.

2 Likes

That make sense as sharks are in the sea :flushed: I mean it also makes sense more people die of dog attacks than cow attacks.

1 Like

My hamburger’s would be non-existent without cows so I’m really grateful for cows. Now don’t get me started on chickens.

2 Likes
4 Likes

You’re BACK!!! I missed you!

My mum and dad had two cows, Victor and Hugo. They were awesome they would come when you called them and follow you around the paddocks. They used to go hang out with the neighbours cows a lot too. Cows like company.

2 Likes

More people are embarrassed from being attacked by a cow than by being attacked by a shark.

2 Likes