List down your current problem

My problem at this moment is getting motivated to unpack apartment…I just moved…well, 3 months ago and haven’t unpacked boxes. I need motivation!

1 Like

Hahaha,you should be moving them now bro!

I’m a girl, but I’ll take that as a show of support! Thanks! :smile:

1 Like

My problem is a little different now
1.social anxiety
2.sexual dysfunction
3.extreme sleepiness

Low motivation
Lack of drive and ambition
Minor depression?
Anxiety
Paranoia
Low self confidence
social isolation

@firemonkey these symptoms sucks badly,I hope god can help you if you put in effort or else I think life is really unfair for you

Oh, man, I can relate. We are in the midst of a move. Half our stuff is here, and the other half still at our old place. Problem is, new place is already crowded enough. Hoping we won’t bring boxes of stuff we don’t need and leave them sitting around forever.

In the meantime, I can’t find where we packed the Google TV box for the bedroom. Darn it!

10-96

HM…Typically Speaking:

1. Feeling Untalented would be my biggest problem. Since I’m trying to
    write a novel this is proving harder and harder as I go along. Words
    come out of me but the sentences feel flat and boring.
  2. Been having a battle with Severe depression lately but tonight I’m a
    fairly good mood. The voices have been quiet today and I don’t want
    to stop and listen to them.
  3. Worthless because I’m unable to pay my own bills
  4. Hopeless Because I doubt I’ll ever be on top of my finances.
  5. I hate being around other people, especially those that seem to be having a good time in life because they’ve accomplished A, B, and/or C…while I’m still stuck on A.
  6. I’m afraid to join anything like a day program or find a temp job because I’m afraid of stress (which is a huge trigger for me). I also don’t want to have full obligations to have to be somewhere when I don’t know if I can get there every day.
  7. Concentration has been hell today. I was barely able to sit through an hour and half long movie. I tried doing some thing I’m working on for myself but I was making so many error’s it took much longer than it should have.

That’s a typical day…but as for the moment I’m in a good place, except for the concentration problem.

My current problem is vomiting in the mornings. My doctors are not sure why I do it. I gag a lot every morning and sometimes vomit. The psychiatrist said it must be due to anxiety. My psychologist agreed but said it might have to do with from when I had an eating disorder when I was 16 and used to make myself throw up, also when I was a binge drinker when I was 19 and also made myself throw up and often threw up involuntarily.

Everything else is alright. Same old caffeine and nicotine habits. My meds work. This morning I threw up in my mouth right after I took my medication and had to swallow it because I had just taken my meds. It was delightful. LOL

I am pretty sure you’ve already long had a physical to rule out acid reflux, allergic reactions, start of a stress ulcer …

Well, I hope you feel better very soon. Good luck

Staying in pajama’s all day. No energy to wash hair. :shower:

1 Like

Yeah I play psychologist/psychiatrist with myself, among other ways I play with myself, and I think that it’s not anxiety. I think that it is a gag reflex from smoking, actually, as I have a strong gag reflex from years of purging, eating disorder and later alcohol abuse, I was a pro at making myself vomit.

I would do things like eat a whole pint of ice cream and then stick my hand down my throat and vomit in two seconds, drink way too much liquor, like a whole handle and then thought I was dying and then stuck my hand down my throat and projectile vomited whiskey, so now I think whenever I inhale smoke and feel a sensation in my throat, I gag and sometimes barf a little.

This is day two on nicarette and I only gagged once right after eating breakfast, which is a huge improvement, I have been gagging like nuts and then throwing up sometimes lately.

So Dr. Mortimer’s opinion is that the gagging thing is due to a history of purging.

The anxiety thing should be taken care of, I am going to de-friend all of the people from the powerlifting gym on facebook and fill out the papers to join the YMCA today, so goodbye homophobic meathead juicers and hello to being somewhat normal, just working out at a normal gym. I find that extremes are not good for me, I am an all-or-nothing person and I cant do powerlifting, it is harmful to the body, NFL players are powerlifters and their careers are short-lived, the stress that the spine, knees and elbows experience from powerlifting is not good for you. One of the more enlightened of the powerlifting bunch, a guy who works for the USAF told me “I dont blame you, it’s hard on everything.”

But I am alright, the good thing is that my antipsychotic and anti anxiety meds work, I am doing just fine. I am supposed to relax and get ready to tackle another school year, my doctors recommended taking it very easy and giving myself a pat on the back for a year in recovery and outstanding performance in school. I sort of did the opposite, I joined a powerlifting team, which is maybe the craziest sport you can possibly do. Things went sour with the other team members and I dont feel comfortable being around people who simply dont like me.

I basically did something stupid. No one cares if I can squat, deadlift or bench a ton. People just like to see a muscular physique and I was sick of explaining to people what the difference between powerlifting and bodybuilding was. I quit caring about how much I lift. I care more about just feeling comfortable.

I did have bloodwork done to see why I was able to powerlift on my medications, it was not making any sense, and I came out as normal but apparently on a handful of tranquilizers. I actually have below average testosterone.

But yeah I think powerlifting needed to go. My uncle, who I talk with pretty often, noted that I was getting consumed by it and that I am a list of other things before “powerlifter”. I just got into the wrong crowd again. Not the first time I have done that. Just gotta leave it behind.

1 Like

mortimouse i often gag when i brush my teeth especially me tongue iu bought a tongue scrpaer that seems to work better
my problems at the moment are its too bloody hot in the uk and its making me grumpy,lack of sleep, suicidle ideation, and my doctor asking my phyciatrist if ill “allowed” to try buspar.