Life's Hilarious

I spend a lot of my time speculating about the freeloaders, and addicts, and ne’er-do-wells I know. It eventually just boils down to either disdain or humor I find in the presence of human stupidity. That reckless self-indulgence or sensationalist escapism that I’ve lost so much respect for people over. Girlfriends, my brother, many folk who are totally cool until the party vibe sets in too strong and they become someone else. It’s funny because aside from me become an angry emotional wreck when extremely intoxicated… I do truly lack that self-interested side where I become ignorant of others desires for the night and prioritize my own night’s future, even at the expense of those “friends” I was hanging with… It baffles me that they have the capacity to be so two faced… the intoxication just gives them an excuse to become the animals they actually are inside. “Ah sorry I was ■■■■■■ up.”

Alright… that direction could have kept going. I meant this to be uplifting and continuing that tangent would only amount to criticism of younger folk I know.

The hilariosity of it though… Of life itself can be pinned down to the human creature in that state. Specifically one who is tripping their balls of pleasantly and peacefully. Just rolling hard on e or tripping shrooms… They are in a pleasant playground in their mind and just dancing. The highest flows of dopamine and serotonin are unlocked being chewed threw… while one soul enters into the mental solipsistic lands of pure enjoyment. It’s hilarious because you can remove so much and establish an insane view on that internal moment this hypothetical person is having. They are removed and disconnected. The past, the future, society… none of it has to exist. All that has to exist is the person in that state. It go on forever as a continuum… one blissfully manic individual spinning forever in the joyful laughter at everything internal eternally as it spins dissociated in the undying excitement of an undying moment. That is what you truly hit when the drugs are going well… Unless you are being active and driving… you impress yourself with your ability to function while the brain is heavily “modified” by external foreign chemicals.

They dance and spin and ■■■■ their friends over… They forget each other needs to prefer the dog eat dog world in such states… then the next day they welp to themselves inside because they are no longer high… and it’s actually become physiologically impossible for them to get high again… and they realize they have gone nowhere and their problems still exist…

God damn I have a lot of criticism regarding that side of life.

What I mean to keep afloat is that insanity… The solitude of the high-asses pleasure… and how when that is extended to basically anyone doing anything it becomes hilarious.

One dumbass in the shopping mall drops something and rips his pants while picking it up. It’s like a real life animated gif… if anyone saw they’d probably play it 4 or 5 times over in their minds over the course of the next few hours.

Everything… every single thing we powerless little people ever do can be dissociated from and viewed from the outside as totally irrational and unnecessary and by those two qualifiers… totally stupid.

But the human mind must tick on… human needs unending… the show… this involuntary show that we are born too without a choice that really doesn’t give a ■■■■ about us or even our whole social network… it mandates that all of these things must continue.

It’s quite hilarious to me. Hilarious indeed. Humans might not be chimps… but even genetically we are only 2% different. We are not that much better. I find it charming to see… in fact I may indeed be able to love and forgive humanity for its flaws… in the face of the fact… that this is all hilarious. I’ve got my fingers crossed on that one… but I’m certainly tired of being pissed about it.

That said… Where the white women at?

Cheer up, Brian. You know what they say.
Some things in life are bad,
They can really make you mad.
Other things just make you swear and curse.
When you’re chewing on life’s gristle,
Don’t grumble, give a whistle!
And this’ll help things turn out for the best
And

Always look on the bright side of life!

Always look on the bright side of life
If life seems jolly rotten,
There’s something you’ve forgotten!
And that’s to laugh and smile and dance and sing,

When you’re feeling in the dumps,
Don’t be silly chumps,
Just purse your lips and whistle – that’s the thing!
And always look on the bright side of life

Come on!

For life is quite absurd,
And death’s the final word.
You must always face the curtain with a bow!
Forget about your sin – give the audience a grin,
Enjoy it, it’s the last chance anyhow!

So always look on the bright side of death!
Just before you draw your terminal breath.
Life’s a piece of ■■■■,
When you look at it.

Life’s a laugh and death’s a joke, it’s true,
You’ll see it’s all a show,
Keep 'em laughing as you go.
Just remember that the last laugh is on you!

And always look on the bright side of life

Come on guys, cheer up

Worse things happen at sea you know

I mean, what have you got to lose?
you know, you come from nothing
you’re going back to nothing
what have you lost? Nothing!

1 Like