Life is REALLY Hard

Do you feel the same way? Do you feel life is so incredibly hard?

8 Likes

I feel that way …

3 Likes

Sometimes. But sometimes I remember my life used to be way harder.

7 Likes

Yes. It’s why I like do nothing days.

3 Likes

My life is pretty easy compared to how it used to be. 🤷

I could do without all the health problems, but my life is pretty low stress.

8 Likes

My life is also easy now but symptoms make it hard sometimes it’s a roller coaster

1 Like

I’m feeling it the past few days.

2 Likes

I’m in a bit of a slump. Life could definitely be easier

1 Like

Yes. I feel the same way. I have made too much mistakes in my life. I think my whole life is a mistake. I’m not suicidal, but my life is so hard.

1 Like

I’m feeling like that too. Started part time work for the first time in 4 years a couple of months ago. It’s going really badly and I’m finding it really hard going.

1 Like

It used to be so so hard. But now it’s much better. Honestly I couldn’t ask for more at this point.

1 Like

I am trying to get over my mistakes it’s so fkkn difficult to get over it eg wat if I never did drugs n alcohol wat if I knew it ran in my family

2 Likes

It is hard. Thinking of you @FlyingPurplePeopleMeeter

1 Like

I have my days where it’s actually hard and then I have days where depression tricks me into thinking life is hell. Some times I have good times though and I can’t say it’s all bad but it is really a pain having depression.

2 Likes

Today is definitely one of those days. I haven’t eaten or worked on my homework at all. It’s all just a bit too much right now.

2 Likes

Life is hard for many people
If you think about it there are lots of physical and mental illnesses that make life harder and then growing old makes life hard

1 Like

Sometimes i just feel life is real hard. And sometimes i feel life is real hard, but i can handle it. Today, not so much. Hope you get to feel a little better…i wish i could give you some peace of mind.

1 Like

Before I found God, my life was beyond hard. I was the most miserable, suicidal person on the planet. Afterwards, I became happy and content beyond belief. Everything just fell neatly into place. Life is wonderful now.

4 Likes

Very much so. I feel stressed and worried alot.

2 Likes

All the time. But then something funny usually happens or I do something cool and it makes me think life ain’t that bad. But I have my dark moments for sure.

Hmmm, you think?

1 Like