Latuda your experience

I took this medicine ten years ago I don’t remember it’s effects. I’m on latuda 40mg at supper. Now and I feel like it’s going to work out. I am hopeful.

4 Likes

Latuda is good, I have a feeling it’s going to work out great for you. I took it for awhile after I went off Haldol and it went pretty well.

1 Like

couldn’t sleep for two days after taking it one time.

It gave me horrible anxiety/akathisia that made me suicidal and want to drive into oncoming traffic. Needless to say I was only on it for a very brief time.

Wow. I’ve been lucky.

I’m really sensitive to meds so I don’t think my experience goes for anyone.

I mean I recently had to go to ER because apparently my heart couldn’t handle taking a normal dose of DayQuil for a week straight and went into arrhythmia that lasted 5 days after quitting it. And I’ve gotten hyperprolactenemia from literally the smallest dose of Risperidone you can be on. So :sweat:

Many people have good experiences w Latuda.

Latuda changed my life.

It’s a great med but I don’t think it was around ten years ago. It’s fairly new and not generic yet.

I am on 80 mg .

It seems to help me and it helped me lose weight after olanzapine but it seems more activating.

Olanzapine felt more sedating and calm but latuda feels less calm and more prone to panic and hysteria anxiety.

That could also be because I moved interstate.

1 Like

I personally didn’t like Latuda that much.
Back then, I didn’t (and couldn’t) eat as much. So, Latuda didn’t work very much for me. I might have a genetic condition which causes gastrointestinal problems. If I was on Latuda until now, I would be seriously ill.

Wishing you happiness and joy <3

I’m on 80mg Latuda with 300mg Clozaril and it works really well :slight_smile:
I just wish it wasn’t so expensive :frowning:

I’ve been on 40mg Latuda almost 3 weeks and my voices are barely there now. I’m still very lethargic and not sure if it’s giving me brain fog, also strange dreams every night. I also take viibryd 20mg.

I’m at 80mg also at supper and it’s working well. Better than the others I’ve tried.

I’m on the highest dose recommended 160 MGS at supper. It knocks me out. I’ve been on latuda for years about 6 I think and it’s helped. The hardest part was eating enough.

1 Like

I guess it’s a feeling before the storm I feel really good on latuda. Yeah 1811.00 USD really Jesus.

Latuda is helping me after all the other anti psychotics failed. It is a good drug for me and I am taking it for the past 1 years.

2 Likes

I like latuda. I’m glad it’s working for you. I am hopeful.

Latuda is great. I take 40 mg. Doesn’t have as bad side effects as xyprexa and seroquel.

1 Like

That’s what I take 40mg. I’m glad the pdoc there mentioned latuda.

For me Latuda is quite a potent antipsychotic. For a long time I was on 111mg, it made me restless, a compulsive gambler and made my negative symptoms worse. On 37mg Latuda + 2.5mg Olanzapine very effective though. The downside, unfortunately Latuda has major interactions with other psychotropic meds that I decided to transition to Abilify and when available to either Cariprazine or Brexpiprazole.

1 Like