Last book you read?

Wasn’t the last but the last pretty good one is the book about Stanley Livingston

“Arabian Nights”

“The Harbinger” by Jonathan Cahn

“If Death Ever Slept” by Rex Stout, a Nero Wolfe mystery.

Pixel.

I’m reading that book right now! Only 200 pages in at the moment though, really enjoying it.

Gerard’s Beauty By Marie Hall. Book 2 in her Kingdom series.

The series follows events of various characters from fairy tales. I really enjoyed the first book her Mad-Hatter which was about finding a romantic love for the mad-hatter from Alice in Wonderland. The second one I don’t know, maybe because I never liked the character in general it didn’t seem to have the same pizzazz as the first story did.

It told the tale of Gaston from Beauty and the Beast who was in trouble in the Kingdom for having sex with one of Cinderella’s daughters and he is sent some place safe but has to find a place to basically live until his fairy Godmother can bring him back home again. I guess the biggest problem I had was how the main female in the story acted, it wasn’t in a logical sense and she seemed to act in certain ways for certain scenes but it didn’t fit with her personality from what I could piece together. I don’t know the writing was okay for a paranormal romance it could really have gone bad, it kept me reading because I wanted to see how it would finish, but even the ending didn’t seem to fit. I hope the next book in the series is more like the first book.

Right now I’m reading a book called E-Virus by Jessica Ward. about a zombie apocalypse happening in England…