Just up, wish I had a healthier morning routine

When I get up, I have a coffee, and then spend some time puffing my ecig, then check my phone for news etc.

What’s your morning routine?

3 Likes

I particularly dont have any routine …I just do stuff randomly…But i like going out with my mom in the evening time…!!! I like to have good routine …due to low functioning myself i quit making routine…!!
As the time matures i am starting to feel hopeless…This site diverts my mind for sometimes>>!!!
I am really pissed off to see drugs are failed in its lateral phases…I see no hope in this …sometime i even feel like quitting…!!! i have my scheduled appointment in this month i hope to switch to abilify …!!! let’s see…!!! i am no more Ever-hopeful
sorry…!!!

1 Like

I have the same problem. Wake up at 630 have coffee and cigs till 830 then laydown till I shower and go to work at 10.

I should have a smoothie and exercise and read.

1 Like

Get up. Coffee and ecig. Then internet and ecig. Nice and relaxed.

1 Like

Try that Habit Stacking thing I told you about.

Get up put kettle on,mout dogs out for a wee drink as much strong coffee as possible take meds. I take so many meds in the morning I’ve started to rattle.
Try and wake up from seroquel fug.
Take dogs out and sit down while they bee dogs.
Back brush teeth
Practise violin.
Clean.

1 Like

I wake up and make coffee and have a cigarette. Read this forum, say good morning then get ready for work.

1 Like

Get up. Coffee and ecig. Then internet and ecig. Nice and relaxed.

I’m the same as y’all.

1 Like

Get up, reset alarm for a few more minutes sleep, get up again, smoke, wash hair, try to find a clean shirt, get dressed, shave if I have time, run for bus to work.

2 Likes

my morning routine is getting up and reading a book for, at most, half an hour; then chilling out on my computer and eating something light.

you must have a good bond with her. I don’t think I could ever do that with my mom, but maybe my mindset will change when I get older.

1 Like

@chew you said the same exact thing as @Jimbob was that on purpose?

And for me it’s depends on what I’m doing and things like that

1 Like

Yeah it was :slight_smile:

But we do have the same schedules!

2 Likes