Just saying hi!

Hi there,

I am diagnosed schizophrenic after a long 3 year bout of meth induced psychosis. I have been clean ever since the symptoms presented back in December of 2013. My doctor and I think that I “opened the door” to schizophrenia by doing that horrible drug. Anyway, the last 3 years have been crazy and finally with the proper medication I have gotten ahold of it. I’ve tried all sorts of stuff from clozapate to risperdal to quetiapine, zyprexa, and more. None of the stuff seemed to help. I’m now on Latuda and Clonazepam along with a nootropic stack and my voices have finally taken the back seat in my life!! It’s like a miracle. My nootropic stack consists of NAC, Sarcosine, a Magnesium Supplement, and L-Theanine. Never did I think I’d make it back from the brink but I finally have. If anyone has any questions regarding my stack, let me know, I’d be happy to share.

6 Likes

which supplement do u take now that benefits U…??

I take melatonin. It helps me sleep.

2 Likes

I take something called ZMA powder from PowderCity. Http://www.powdercity.com . It’s kind of a silly name, but they are my go to for Nootropics.

ZMA powder consists of Zinc, Magnesium, and Vitamin B6.

1 Like

What about Sarcosine Ltheanine and vitamin Pregnenolone…
these stuff are for negative symptoms…

I take the Sarcosine and L-Theanine , but I haven’t tried the pregnenolone. I’ll order some and give it a shot!

You can get all this stuff from PowderCity. I’m sure there’s other vendors, thats just the one I use.

1 Like

yes update us…
I am soon going to use all three…!!!

1 Like

Be very careful with pregnenolone. I wouldn’t take it myself.

There isn’t enough information to know if pregnenolone is safe when taken by mouth. It might cause some steroid-like side effects including overstimulation, insomnia, irritability, anger, anxiety, acne, headache, negative mood changes, facial hair growth, hair loss, and irregular heart rhythm.
Special Precautions & Warnings:

Pregnancy and breast-feeding: Not enough is known about the use of pregnenolone during pregnancy and breast-feeding. Stay on the safe side and avoid use.

Hormone-sensitive condition such as breast cancer, uterine cancer, ovarian cancer, endometriosis, or uterine fibroids: Pregnenolone is converted by the body to estrogen. If you have any condition that might be made worse by exposure to estrogen, don’t take supplemental pregnenolone.

1 Like

3 Likes
2 Likes

Drug and alcohol withdrawal and change requires replacement therapy with health and food and lifestyle

Don’t count totally on prescription pills

1 Like

U might be right Everhopefull …But Sz is more like death sentence to me…So i risk it with anything…
pregnenolone is kind of trusted by pubmed too …
so waiting for a viza…!!!

I originally got sober in a 12 step program, so I am very knowledgeable in recovery. Thanks though, I completely agree!