Just had a microwaved baked potato!

With tuna and sweetcorn but with no mayo or butter

7 Likes

I like baked potatoes too but i prefer to put butter on them. i must admit what you are doing sounds healthier though.

2 Likes

nuking the potato wow, how did it taste i only really like sweet potato

2 Likes

Was really nice. You’ve inspired me to try sweet potato

2 Likes

noooooooo…oooooooo

3 Likes

My aunt makes fancy quilted bags specifically for microwaving potatoes and ears of corn.

1 Like

This brings back memories of the potato father

2 Likes

I like those little potatoes that you can microwave too in about 7 min. So good with salt and ketchup

1 Like

that sounds cool. i haven’t got tuna in a while, as i don’t have a way to open cans. i’ve not gotten potatoes either, as i thought they required cooking. but wow! they can be popped right in the microwave! i might get some potatoes, tomorrow.

What about Heinz baked beans?

1 Like

my mum made me dinner tonight lol, she made chicken/haggis neeps and tatties with a whisky sauce lol was ok haha but after it she made custard and what was supposed to be sticky toffee pudding but she made the pudding herself and it wasnt that good so i told her she needs to do better lol, haha,

1 Like

this thread’s making me hungry!

2 Likes

5 Likes

I’m hungry again :smile:

2 Likes

Thx, i didn’t know you could microwave potatoes, i will try that since i’m too lazy to bake them. I didnt know u could microwave corn either, i just ate it raw

1 Like

The potato father brings us our daily spuds to be consumed and guide us to glory.

2 Likes

I have been frying my potatoes and eating them crispy with ketchup…fried foods are bad for ya but I am an okie and can’t part with my fried potatoes.

2 Likes

I was nuking a potato for a while. I put butter on it. I would have pan fried my potatoes, but my stove only has one burner that works, and it works only on high, and I found out that it is impossible to fry potatoes while you turn the stove off and on to keep from burning them. I think that potatoes have a few vitamins, in spite of the fact that they’re starchy.

2 Likes

@sirBoring
@esm

When I microwave a large potato, I stick it with a fork first so that the steam can escape while cooking. Otherwise, it might explode.

J.

4 Likes
10 Likes