Just an update

Tried the first dose of cbd oil. Nasty as heck. I only did 8 drops instead of 15. It helped with the TD after about 35 minutes. The anesthesia has calmed too. Maybe next time I’ll take a full dose.

My partner is looking at a car from her uncle. He said if she can’t get it fixed then he’ll sell it to someone. I think he figured out if she gets a car and lets it sit her parents sell it

4 Likes

Feel fine took a second dose this time 15 drops. Still think it’s nasty. I’m not expecting miracles. My head is less…busy. If that makes sense.

1 Like

Oh, yes, I know that “busy” head very well. It’s difficult to live with.

2 Likes

Sometimes it’s not just voices and other hallucinations it’s like my head feels crowded

1 Like

My head feels coldly uncomfortable and inhumanly fleshless. I used to feel tranquilized by those hoody hair dryers we used to have in the 60’s. You might be too young to remember them but I wish I still had one. The warm air on my scalp felt wonderful.

2 Likes

I’ve seen pictures of them. Do ever get your hair cut professionally? I can’t do it. I always feel ackward and afraid

1 Like

I can’t afford it. I’ve asked my provider if she’d cut mine. She said she would but we just haven’t found the time. It’s very long now.

1 Like

I let a 11 year old cut my hair once. Wasn’t afraid then.

1 Like

A lot of trust issues are right on.

1 Like

There may be hair dressing schools near you all that would do your hair for free. I know there used to be one near where I went for services.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.