Job Interview!

Good morning. I have to share some exciting news! I got a job interview for a job in my home town. It’s next wednesday at 11.45am. I really want to move home because I think being near my Mum will help me recover a lot better.

Thanks for reading :star2:

11 Likes

hope it works out for you, hope you are ready for it, i am trying to get up to that level that i can work again but it is very slow, i had a bad time just out of school and i couldnt cope with the work environment, i tried my best but i cracked under pressure, so i guess its a bit kind of hard for me to work again but i am trying my best even with my anxiety disorder.

Good on you for trying @asgoodasitgets take one day at a time and don’t push yourself too hard.

1 Like

Congratulations. Here’s a couple of tips you might like. Get plenty of sleep the night before. Eat a good breakfast for energy and so you won’t be distracted by hunger in the middle of your interview, Dress appropriately. Not too nice or not too informal. No jeans or tennis shoes for sure.

Get up early enough so that you have plenty of time to take a shower and get ready. And give yourself plenty of time to get to the place especially if there might be traffic. The night before your interview you might want to pick out what you are going to wear in the interview and lay it on a chair or the couch or a table. This will save time and energy in the morning and it will be one less thing to worry about in the morning. Anyway, good luck in your interview.

3 Likes

thanks @77nick77 :slight_smile:

Congrats @anon84763962! Hope all goes well, you’re a really sweet person I’m sure they’ll love you. Just be your natural self :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hope you get the job, turtle!
I’m on the waiting list for a supported employment programme. Looking forward to attempting to work again. Work is important.

1 Like

Thanks for the luck everyone!

1 Like

Try some easy job first :slight_smile:
GoodLuck:hamburger: