I've just picked up a fault in the AE35 unit

That’s it. That’s the entire post.

1 Like

Is it a Ford Fusion Radio/Climate Control thing?

This is what google said.

1 Like

Well, Hal, what did Washington say before the AE-35 started having trouble?

2 Likes

I’m sorry @Clint, I’m afraid I can’t answer that.

3 Likes
2 Likes

Seriously, though, is this an hint that you are starting to feel a little paranoid, like Hal? I’m pretty sure you indicated you were going off AP meds a couple of days ago.

2 Likes

This was a HAL joke the whole time?

I thought you were having car trouble.

Haha.

I’ll never trust google again.

2 Likes

Hey @shutterbug . If Rosenthal is correct, I’m sorry. I know that you are in a tough position right now. Don’t be afraid to ask for help if you need it.

2 Likes

I have no clue what’s going on but hug

1 Like

I’m fine. Just seeing who knows old SF movie references.

Also, nobody tosses a dwarf.

6 Likes

2 Likes

I actually had to Google that one. I remember watching 2010 on VCR tape, but I may have never seen 2001.

2 Likes

Put in nine nines. Take the square root and press the integer.

Otherwise…

You’re gonna need a bigger boat.

Wait, same actor, different movies.

(Edit( Sorry, corrected grammar error in your thread.

2 Likes

Hey now you’re an all-star get your game on go play?

:nerd_face:

1 Like

All that glitters is gold…

Now hurry up and get out of college and get a job before the great recession reaches its peak, you dolts!

Or at least it seemed like that’s what they were saying, in retrospect.

2 Likes

…and I would have gotten away with it too, if it weren’t for you meddling @moderators!

2 Likes

I vaguely remember first enjoying Scooby Doo when I was living in the same town Carmen Argenziano was born in, Sharon Pennsylvania. I admit it. He was my Mom’s cousin.

Interesting story about that, our common ancestor was recruited by the black hand (the same that started ww1) before he knew what he was getting into.

When they told him he had to kill someone, Argenziano fled to North America, where the Black Hand shot him to death on the front porch

Or, that is how I recall the story. Moral compass, and refusing to follow immoral orders, runs in my family.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.