I've decided I'm going to go to the hospital

The intrusive thoughts and suicidal urges have gotten too much. I am just nervous to be held in observation overnight, but I think I really need to see a psychiatrist this week after almost killing myself yesterday (or trying to)

Wish me luck!

13 Likes

Good for you! I hope they can take you in!

1 Like

I’m glad, you’ll be safe there, don’t worry.

1 Like

Good luck @doodle!

1 Like

Good on you for deciding to get help!

1 Like

Thank you <:) :heart:️:heart:️:heart:️

2 Likes

Someone told me I might as well try to do it all this week so I can be on my road to recovery and be in a good mood for prom and exams. I thought that was a pretty good idea !

3 Likes

Good luck!!! Let us know how it goes!! :heart::two_hearts:

1 Like

They decided they’re going to keep me here in the mental health ward tonight

2 Likes

I hope you’re feeling better soon!

Wow prom for me was like 9 years ago, so for u just remember that it’s always tough in the moment but it DOES get easier. It’s literally about just how u whether the storm…

Glad ur going in if u feel unsafe urself, at that age I know the feeling and I can’t imagine having sz at the time too so I just wanted to tell u ur soo strong. Bring a book with u, don’t forget that! Idk why but I love Harry Potter when Ive been in the hospital haha.

1 Like

I just got out today it goddam phone

Haha even better! How was it? Did u just do a med change or something?

1 Like

Fine going to sleep soon yeah itwasprozac

2 Likes

You did the right thing. It’s not good to suffer and it’ll sort itself out. Glad you recognised you needed help!

2 Likes

Good luck! :slight_smile:

Best of luck, sounds like you are doing the right thing.

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.