I’m admitting myself to the psych ward

My symptoms are only getting worse and i’m Very paranoid. Of course thinking about going to the psych ward is only making it worse but I know for sure that I need professional help soon!

16 Likes

I think it’s a good idea for you at this time. Blessings. :heartpulse:

1 Like

I’m scared like hell!!!

Sorry youre feeling really paranoid. Wish you the best and yeah checking into the psych ward would be a good idea its good that you know what you need

1 Like

I’m just worried that i’ll Have a scary episode

You did the right thing for yourself. I hope you receive decent medical treatments and care in the psych ward. @Longhorn21

1 Like

Thank you @green5 I hope so to.

Sometimes it’s good to ask for help when you need it. Get in and relax. I know it’s stressful but you’ll be ok!

1 Like

Thanks @rogueone i’m Trying to calm my anxiety down as much as possible

1 Like

It’s for the best. Use all the help they have available in there. The only two things in a psyche ward that scare me right down to the very pits of my soul is being put in restraints and having to do guided relaxation groups. Art therapy is a close third. I dread those things.

1 Like

I hate being in restraints to. I also hate the people that go there

Sending positive vibes your way @Longhorn21

1 Like

Thanks @DNA!!!

1 Like

Try to relax @Longhorn21.
Everything will work out.
Good luck to you.
The hospital is a safe place.

1 Like

I think that’s best. Just remember everything we discussed earlier. You’ll be a-okay. Get well soon, dude! :hugs:

1 Like

I hope you get well. Its tough, but you’re doing the right thing seeking help if you are not coping.

1 Like

Thank you everyone, i’m Going first thing in the morning. I don’t think i’ll Get any sleep tonight I’m so scared

2 Likes

I hope you get the help you need. Let us know when you come back :slight_smile:

1 Like

I hope your inpatient experience is very beneficial. I’m glad you’re getting help if you need it. Let us know when you get out!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.