I've been doing some googling

Sounds like these infected teeth would be the reason I have a headache and earache and sore stomach. The side of my face feels huge. People can die from sepsis if the infection gets too bad. Tomorrow I may need to get some antibiotics. Praying for sleep tonight. I see my mental health worker tomorrow morning. I don’t want to have to cancel.

3 Likes

Hope you get better soon. Sounds like you need those antibiotics for sure. Infections near the brain are serious business so get to that doctor!

3 Likes

I have some antibiotics here. Wondering if I should take them.

Your pain sounds excruciating at times - you really should go and see your Doctor. Maybe your Doc will put an urgent phone call through to the dental school that will be attending to your teeth. It does sound urgent @FatMama.

2 Likes

I’ll see if I can get to see a dr tomorrow. Likely will need to go to the Walmart walk in

2 Likes

Get better soon @FatMama

1 Like

Good idea. Don’t put it off any longer.

1 Like

I wish you the best, hon. You’ve been in pain for too long!

1 Like

Oh no, I hope you get help soon

1 Like

Don’t take them. Different infections need different antibiotics. And you need a full course so it doesn’t become resistant. Just get to the doctor ASAP and get a new script.

4 Likes

There was a famous boxer long ago from the Philippines called Pancho Villa. He died from a tooth infection. However it was in the early 1900’s. I did hear about a truck driver my age who developed a fatal illness due to an unchecked tooth infection.

I’m not trying to scare you, what I’m saying is that it would be a very good idea to get it checked out and get some treatments for it. Tooth infections can be fatal. I did read much less people die from that now. Dentistry has advanced a lot since the early 1900’s after all.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.