I've been destructive

I feel so bad about it I don’t know what to do.

1 Like

@PinCushion what did you do if you don’t mind me asking ?
I hoe it’s not self inflicted… Or social disabling .

I’m not willing to confess on the forum. But, yes, it is socially disabling and a headache.

1 Like

Ok, keep calm try to remain focused. Then slowly take a deep breathe then let it out slowly. This will help you gain focus to begin to figure out a way to fix the problem.
Then I would suggest if you have a CaseWorker to call them to see if they can help fix the situation ?

I think I just heard “No.” until I didn’t care. I’m left with an unquenchable thirst that bites.

1 Like

The only cure for me is to sweat it out working.

1 Like

Well ill tell you my story of woe. Tonight I was doing dishes and noticed some old chicken wings that were expired in my fridge. So I thought I should get rid of them cause soon their gonna turn toxic. Next dont ask me why I’m so stupid I flushed them down the toilet. Like 8 of em. It plugged the toilet bad like so bad I had to drain it, unbolt it and shove my hand up the bottom of it to unclog it. Well guess it was better than it getting farther and clogging the apartment complex pipes. SO was your story worse than mine our about the same?

1 Like

Worse. I hurt somebody.

1 Like

Sorry to hear that. Hope everybody is alright.

Yes. I was out of control. It has required the care of my present provider here at the home to help me realize that if I want to be well, I have to work on my aggressive behavior. I’ve come a long way but have a way to go, too.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.