Relapse? Ok not ok, ok not ok, but ok

Having homicidal thoughts. Don’t want to act on them but I feel urge to play on myself with knife. But I’m not suicidal. Just want to be left alone to talk to myself. Irritable, laughy, aggro. But otherwise I’m totally calm and ok! Maybe I’m ■■■■■■■ up. Maybe I will resume my haloperidol tonight again…

Yes, definitely. Please do that.

1 Like

If you feel like need to cut, you should contact a crisis line. And definitely take your meds

1 Like

But then again, maybe it’s just the conditioning of society. They expect psychotic people to behave that way so we do. We’re dangerous and that got to me. I can unlearn it maybe. It’s hard though.

Sorry if I irritated anyone on here with my “silly dangerous” plan. I’m just genuinely searching for truth and answers. I don’t want to be fake. :pensive:

1 Like

You aren’t fake, take your meds to stay safe and sane

1 Like

Your “looking for proof” could land you in jail. Be smart about this okay. You’ve been dealing with this stuff a long time.

1 Like

Thanks @anon96203037 and @LevelJ1
I act so nice around my husband. Could I really be so dangerous underneath it? It’s scary!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.