I've been awake for almost 24 hours

I know I’ve asked this before, but I’m hoping for some new answers from different people.

Whats the longest you’ve stayed awake for? I always get worried when I go a long time without sleeping. Insomnia drives me fu*king crazy sometimes. I just want to go to sleep!!!

4 Likes

I’m the opposite, I wish I didn’t sleep as much as I do. The only time I didn’t sleep was when I was manic. Oh how I loved being manic.

3 Likes

The longest without a wink of sleep was 24 hours.
This was when I was in my 20s though.

The following day I heard voices for a while because I was so sleep deprived.

Have you tried Seroquel for sleep @TheCanuk?

That stuff used to knock me out

2 Likes

I’ve gone 48 hours with no sleep, was pure he’ll! I never want to go through that again.

1 Like

My sleep schedule has been f*cked lately. I stay awake about 6 hours, sleep 12 hours. Idk what day it is anymore. Sometimes I wake up when the sun is up, sometimes when the sun is down.

1 Like

Back when I used to do speed I’d stay up for days before I crashed.
At times I would do it, drink at night after work, stay up all night and then start over.
It was hell, but it was my own creation.
Now you couldn’t pay me to do that stuff again.

1 Like

I have heard that some doctors are supposed to be able to go without sleep for 24 hours to 48 hours in a hospital. I don’t know if this is true or not bet that type of training would be hell.

2 Likes

Yea maybe surgeons.

2 Likes

I have the opposite problem, I sleep too much and nap during the day.

2 Likes

Zyprexa helped me sleep. It also made me kind of depressed. Life was kind of joyless. But sometimes sleeping a lot seems very appealing to me.

2 Likes

I slept a lot on 12.5mg Zyprexa, more than now on 6mg Risperidone.

2 Likes

That doesn’t sound right to me @Gecko. You should see your primary dr about that

1 Like

yeah, you’re probably right

2 Likes

I went a very long time with insomnia.

Not a pleasant experience at all.

Did get over it, but it just took time

These things run in cycles for me. Not sure about others.

1 Like

Thanks for all the replies guys. I did end up getting some sleep, I just woke up.

2 Likes

Is the flower not really helping with the insomnia? @TheCanuk

1 Like

@Tulane - It was helping when I first started smoking it, but recently my insomnia has came back and has been bad.

1 Like

Ah, gotcha. That’s a bummer, man. Hope you find a good antidote for your insomnia. Us schizophrenics need our sleep lol

1 Like

60 hours. The longer I was up the harder it was to get to sleep. Took me about two hours to fall asleep after laying down.

1 Like

60 hours?!?!?! Thats insane lol @agent101g

1 Like