I've been awake for almost 24 hours

Yeah it was back when I waited in line two days for the PS3. I didn’t even end up getting one, they didn’t have enough.

1 Like

Ahh the PS3, good memories with that console @agent101g

1 Like

I’m trying to stay awake now lol.

1 Like

when i was particularly psychotic and delusional i thought when i go to sleep i’m gonna die so i stayed awake for maybe a wk, by the end i was constantly nodding off and could barely keep my eyes open… i was in the hospital so i was under supervision but that was stressful…

on an average manic cycle though i can stay awake 3 days easy,

1 Like

I went 5 days without sleep when I suddenly stopped my Seroquel. Within 2 days I was hallucinating doctors and police talking thru my walls, I thought they were x-raying me from the apartment next door, and I thought they were saying I was going to die from ventricular fibrillation…I ended up calling an ambulance cuz I didn’t want to die alone. I couldn’t distinguish between what was real and what wasn’t. As soon as I was able to sleep again, that all went away. I couldn’t believe how REAL it felt…scared the crap out of me. I will never stop my meds cold turkey again!

1 Like

3 days I think, it’s blurry.

1 Like

During my first psychotic break I might have been concious for 48hr I can’t honestly say it wasn’t interrupted with brief periods of unconsciousness but thats what a memory hole it was.

1 Like

@WhiteRaven - 5 days is crazy, I would die lol.

Most hospitals have doctors sleep rooms so they might be on duty and clocked in for 48 hours but they’re able to sleep when there isn’t a case or emergency needing them. The hospital I work at has four doctors sleep rooms

2 Likes

think 3 days for me too absconded from hospital

1 Like

48 hours when I counted. Couldn’t count when I was strapped up and changing meds everyday.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.