I've become the biggest bore in the world

All I think about is theatre, all I do is work around theatre: emails, competitions, organising actors or friends to do stuff with… Or writing to editors etc Writing or editing when I get around to it… Now watching Game of Thrones all the time x huge couch potato, only doing enough moving around a couple of times a week, screen addicted

Sounds exciting, not boring! You’re doing what you love, and you’re enthusiastic about it that’s all.

3 Likes

Sorry but I think I take that title :grinning:

1 Like

Sounds pretty interesting to me…

1 Like

Just chronic to be around though x I feel sorry for the people close to me x

Our perceptions on how others view us are sometimes distorted… I don’t think you’re a bore.

3 Likes

At least you have a passion. It probably keeps you on your toes.

1 Like

It’s wonderful to have something you’re passionate about,nothing wrong with that.

1 Like

I can be a pretty big bore myself. When I talk to people I go rigid and start talking in a monotone, and they start to yawn. I don’t blame them because it bores me too. I have substantially made my peace with it.

1 Like

Crimbly! Your not a bore. I bet you would be interesting to talk to.

2 Likes

I guess I can see how you feel because your career is so demanding? what you need is a vacation…work out a two week trip to somewhere beautiful and hotel it a couple of days. You’ll feel like a million dollars.

1 Like

Sorry for complaining… I just felt sorry for my husband not getting anything out of me except grunts from 2 pm when he came home from early shift and 10 pm when we went to bed