How Many of You Are Boring People With Boring Lives

And are willing to admit it. I for one am.

5 Likes

could you elaborate what you mean by boring person ?

I am. I don’t go anywhere, I listen to the same music all the time and watch the same things on TV.

3 Likes

I do things that are uninteresting. I did jobs that were mundane and had no social relationships worth talking about. I can occasionally write something creative but when spoken too my anxiety keeps me from saying very much.

This post by @pob really hit home for me.

I think one person’s boring is another’s exciting.

5 Likes

I know what you mean. I get up at the same time. Watch the same TV shows and go to bed at the same time. :duck::duck::duck:

1 Like

no. I’m exciting as ever!

others hanging on every word I say.

3 Likes

I don’t think I am a boring person, but I do have a boring life.

5 Likes

Yeah I’m with @Headspark
I don’t think I’m dull or boring but I live a boring life.

3 Likes

i am a cleaner

i have no friends

not close to my family

i don’t drink, drugs, smoke

i don’t eat sweets anymore

i don’t have good general knowledge

i am the worst conversationist when i am anxious

which is most of the time

i know relatively little movies, music, books, plays etc. etc.

i don’t travel out of my country

does that make me a boring person with a boring life?

3 Likes

Except being a cleaner. I can relate to everything you listed. I don’t know what you would label it. :frog::frog::frog:

1 Like

I’m a very boring person with a very boring life. Suits me just fine lol.

@antidepressant044 , if someone called you boring would you be accepting and fine with that, like it would not hurt your self esteem? or self confidence?

1 Like

Yeah I’m boring. But when I wasn’t on meds I was pure kinetic energy unleashed. Now I just work and go home and live in fear of sudden cardiac death.

Honestly, I don’t think it would affect me too much. I’m not social and I definitely don’t go out of my way to entertain others.

I’ve been called boring before by someone with tourettes and now I don’t feel the same around them.

They developed tourettes after developing sz

It’s up to you to decide if you have a boring life but I don’t think you are a boring person, at least not on this forum. Your life sounds a little bit like mine in some ways, I don’t have any friends either, I don’t travel and mostly stay at home, I don’t drink, do drugs, or smoke. Being a delivery driver isn’t very exciting. I’m a little different on the other things though.

3 Likes

I’m sorry. :frowning: For what it’s worth, I don’t think you’re boring. I think you have a lot to share with the world.

2 Likes

I don’t think you are boring @antidepressant044

2 Likes

I don’t know why so few things give me that drive to want to read, etc.

I just think it’s some sort of mood thing.

1 Like