I’m boring 🙁

I literally feel like I don’t get any joy from posting. I want to be here though don’t shoe me off :persevere: it’s just not the same.

1 Like

There once were twins. One child went into space at light speed and never aged, staying in its stasis. The other twin lived a rich full life with many experiences. Then the twin came out of space stasis and met up with its older sibling.

Which was happier? The older twin because it had a whole array of stories to share and interesting anecdotes to relive.

The moral of the story: make a pie, throw it in the face of that annoying neighbor of yours, and come back here to tell us about it.

2 Likes

We like you here

2 Likes

I’m boring too, but it’s possible to be boring and interesting at the same time, like in church, or at school.

1 Like

Just feel like I’m a different person. It’s very weird and slightly creeps me out.

@anon80629714 I am sorry you are down…I hope you get to feeling better.

I’m not down. I’m back to normal. It’s not the same. Lol

1 Like

What changed that you feel like you’re boring?

The meds I’m on Abilify.

Hey, me too! I do find that it kind of zaps away the passion I feel for certain things I used to really enjoy. One of my favorite things to do is write dirty stories, and on Abilify, I don’t have the urge to write at all.

1 Like

Being boring is my main complain since I began to take the antipsychotic and I’m going to talk about that to my psychiatrist in September.

The antipsychotic made me less chatty, less funny, it deleted almost all my emotions, especially the strong ones that used to make me laugh or cry, I have almost no feeling for others, I almost don’t feel love anymore for others.

Definitely, I noticed that people are not interested in me at all anymore. The antipsychotic changed that.

1 Like

Me too… I’m also on Abilify and find no “fun” or “joy”. It’s like the color has been washed out of life… if you know what I mean?

1 Like