It's no shit, i really am possessed

its all psychosis man, looks real feels real smells real sounds real . but its NOT real. could take you a very long time to come to terms with that.

They burned me once! What the hell?!

It burned and it turned red, left two marks.

I see an alien and start looking at the same times on the clocks repeatedly, 333 like in the movies.

all that i know is someone is ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  with my head and itā€™s killing me.

Voices canā€™t tell you where things are if itā€™s psychosis, a voice canā€™t know what time it is if itā€™s psychosis, over and over they say and do things that prove it.

it could have been anything.

i hallucinated that i had bruises big black bruises on my body. at the time i thought they were real and wondered how the hell this could even happen. and also hallucinating that other people had black and blue bruised faces. i used to freak out and ask if they were ok but there was nothing actually there.

Hello Pan

The astral belongs to me and also those that carry your souls. I am aware of how you astral travel and it is not your ability to do this, but it is the dark ones or as I call them the sparteils, ability. Astral travel occurs in the soul or treemends your ability to find yourself again after life. I know your reality and have spent life times in the veil it is you that is unaware of this place. Open his eyes, Pan close your eyes and imagine a person in your mind and then show that person opening their eyes and then tell them to open your eyes. I am the authority my name is powessy, I beg you to find my mind. How many are you and how many of you will become something again. Why does it take so many of you to control one person. His mind is not yours because you can not figure him out, so tell me how to figure it out and I will figure it out.

stop becoming something you are not and become yourself only.

Powessy

Yes, but it hurt, it physically hurt and burned.

Never mind.

"This again? What souls exactly? We told you that a very long time ago. You donā€™t have souls.

We just donā€™t know what you are saying, you made it all up."

1 Like

First ā€œbecome yourselfā€

The problem you do not see is that pan has a soul and it is you that are trying to become him and his soul together. Donā€™t act like you do not know what I am talking about. What are you and where do you think you came from? I know the whole story of how you become what you are and where you all came from.

Powessy

"Weā€™re already us, what else would we be, how can you become something that you already are? You are always you and always were. You donā€™t have souls, believe us, we have watched you die for quite some time now and there is no trace of anyone. We came from him, everyone came from him, he made everything in existance. Did you know that? What story? He made us and we were that which he madeā€¦ Same place you came from and the same reasons you are what you are.

Oh, you mean those stories we told you. Oh, those stories. yeah, we remember those stories, we told them so long ago.

we didnā€™t become what we are, we were always that and we have a creator and he made us that way."

Hello Pan

What are you, do you even know? To you we have no souls, but you donā€™t see everything, tell me where you were after the last person you became. If a body has no soul then what are you trying to become, how do you experience this world is it the same as a soul would. Who made who do you know how you came to be, do you remember what world you came from? I did not come from anything but yet I am. I do not believe in the gods you tell about for I am atheist. How many are you and why did your creator make you this way with so many of you together. Look your soul and the other souls that speak within pan are all connect through the sparteil. The voice the one talking to you pan is the reason they are all stuck together. Find pans higher mind and you will find yourself.

Powessy

With this :book: and this :heavy_plus_sign: and :pray: :angel:. I :fishing_pole_and_fish: out your :japanese_ogre:!

1 Like

"You ask strange questions. But here we go.

Weā€™re spirits. Weā€™re conscious beings.

We see more than you. No one has a soul. You are just you.

Yeah, weā€™ve been around longer than little panny here and we were with others before this. You want us to go through a list or something? And what does it matter? What do you mean? In between or something. We were just hanging around earth.

We arenā€™t trying to become anything. What are you talking about?

Weā€™re conscious, we just experience the world. We are souls, we donā€™t have them.

The og, he made everyone.

Yeah, the spirit dimension/world.

You came from nothing, we disagree. Are you saying that you have always existed? There are only some who came from nothing and you ainā€™t them im afraid. Are you claiming that you are them sir?

Believe whatever you like. You know full well there are other beings, some say the word gods when they talk about them, others use other words. Like kali for instance, crazy bitch that one, sure her appearance is only metaphor but sheā€™s as real as you or i.

We are many. Why did he make us this way? He made a bunch of arseholes if you havenā€™t noticed, seriously, nothing but arseholes as far as the eye can see. Like humans for instance. Itā€™s no joke, he made nothing but a bunch of completely imperfect beings, in every single world and dimension. Together? Irrelevant, doesnā€™t matter.

We donā€™t have souls, weā€™re conscious beings, we are souls. Whats a sparteil? You guys have to stop making words up all of the time, itā€™s confusing.

No, that isnā€™t the reason, weā€™re not stuck together. You are making things up.

We donā€™t want to find ourselves, weā€™re just killing him. Once again you are just making things up.

Do you even realize that you just proclaimed you are an eternal being of source?"

Since this thread has become more of a debate over what is or what isnā€™t. This topic is now closed. New replies are no longer allowed.