Its 10 over here whats your night routine like?

I’m here watching the news drinking some alkaseltzer for indegestion. How is your night looking like-

1 Like

Yeah, it’s just after 10 here, too. I’m in bed, have a fan blowing on me, and have a cup of chamomile tea brewing on the nightstand. I hope I can fall asleep soon.

1 Like

Its 7:15,

My husband and I are watching a show of some sort.

I’ll probably have a secret cigarette soon and call it a night in a couple hours.

2 Likes

Just had a nap. Will probly go to bed soon. Just hanging out on the porch smoking cigarettes.

1 Like

It’s 3:20am here. I went to sleep too early, so probably won’t get back now. Probably just listen to music, smoke and drink plenty of coffee until day break.

1 Like

Chamomile makes my nose run. You?

1 Like

It doesn’t make my nose run, just calms me a little. My dr won’t give me a benzo or Ambien.

1 Like

That sounds very relaxing

1 Like

The APs make you sleepy, huh?

1 Like

Yeah now that I’ve been taking them regularly. And I did a garage sale today. So I was kinda beat.

1 Like

Man it takes the life straight out cha.

I chill on the sofa with my dog. Take her out for a bit of a walk. Maybe have a cup of something relaxing like tea. Watch some TV and go to bed around 10:30. Sometimes earlier. I used to go to bed really early but that has changed the past few weeks

1 Like

it’s 4:26 am here. i slept so much on saturday that i woke up this morning at 2 a.m.

i cleaned up the kitchen area from the weekend.

today i am going on a day trip with an old friend.

cheers!! judy :rofl::sunglasses::heart_eyes:

At 8 pm, I practice piano. At 9 pm I take my night time meds. I call my friend afterwards. At 1030 pm I do my yoga. At 1130 pm, I go to bed with a book and a night light. At 1230 am I try to sleep. If I can’t sleep, I get up and read some more. If I still can’t sleep, I take a half mg of Klonipin. If I still can’t sleep, I get up out of bed and get on Sz.com/forums.

I stay up watching Adult Swim and YouTube. I get the house to myself this late, and it’s calm. No matter when I get up I tend to stay up late.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.