It was 18 F when I woke up this morning

It has made it all the way to 28 F now. The heater just can’t keep up and it’s so cold in here. Me and Kitty-Kins are snuggled up with the electric throw blanket. I think today would be a good day to bake. Hmmm, what though?

1 Like

Weird weather, considering your location, if I remember correctly where you are. I thought California was supposed to be warm. It’s currently 60F here in Iowa.

Stay warm leafy!

1 Like

brrrrr =D
good that you can snuggle with kitty cat!

1 Like

Oh, where I’m at in California doesn’t count as California. It’s on the border and it’s 4300 ft elevation and it’s extreme weather.

1 Like

That still ain’t right.

1 Like

Sing it to me, that’s what I’m saying!

1 Like

Haha. My heating went on yesterday, our british winters on the way, and it dont help i have a constant coastal sea wind blowing on the flat. Ive just paid the bill - so ill worry in 3 months lol.

1 Like

I’m jealous, I’m so ready for the cold weather. It’s getting up to the mid 80s here where I’m at in Ohio! Yuck, lol

2 Likes

Yup, the bill is not something I’m going to be thrilled to see but hey we pay for comfort and our health.

1 Like

im usually ok with mine - cos when its due in a months or so time, ill put the account in credit by £200 with my PIP so the final bills not such a shocker.

1 Like

Mine will gradually increase to the 200 mark from now until April. It’s just something we have to budget for in this cold environment.

1 Like

Yeah. I got lucky and fixed my prices on the energy bill on a new tariff - just before the shite hit the fan here on the energy increases lol.

1 Like

Sounds like a good deal for you. I’m glad it works out.

1 Like

We’re finally getting Fall like weather here, and I love it. Autumn is my favorite time of year.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.