It’s kinda cool to be skitzo

In my opinion. I know some people who think it’s cool/interesting, or who even wish they were skitzo (of course they don’t have a full grasp on what it means to be schizophrenic)

3 Likes

I have 2 sz friends, they’re twins and they got sz around the same age. One of our friends call us skitzo gang lol

6 Likes

I met them through my friends and not through mental hospital.

2 Likes

[quote=“Human, post:1, topic:216654”]I know some people who think it’s cool/interesting, or
[/quote]

Are these the same people who drive 80 mph in the rain, flunked Intro to Algebra in high school 4 years in a row and posted videos of themselves eating tablespoons of cinnamon on YouTube?

9 Likes

Hahaha that’s pretty funny!

1 Like

No, they aren’t😂

Not at all. Utter waste of 7 years for me.

1 Like

Sorry to hear that, just trying to put a positive spin on things

4 Likes

well my dad says even though theres the crazy, theres a glimmer of gold in there. so dont count it all out. We can think a little differently, more lateral thinking.

3 Likes

I dont really dont think its cool to be skitzo, anxiety and paranoid thoughts i have suck, its not fun at all.

2 Likes

I mean it’s def not fun lol… especially if you’re in a break… maybe my meds are just working really well. I still have anxiety sometimes and paranoia will occasionally pop it’s ugly head up, but it’s not too bad…

1 Like

Honestly everyone for the most part in this forum seems really intelligent compared to the normies I sometimes interact with on morning walks, I think when you have complex delusions it opens your mind in a weird way, and racing thoughts is like brain weight training lol

5 Likes

the problem is our mind is too open :smile:

6 Likes

It feels like this

15 Likes

I fail to see the cool part of having sz… it brought me and the ones I hold dear nothing but misery.

2 Likes

giphy

7 Likes

If you think about it, our mind is under such constant stress, if we ever did get a cure we’d have super brains when all the constraints and limitations are released.

2 Likes

Lol that picture is epic

1 Like

Your thread title makes me wanna ask what medication and dosage you are on…

Unless it’s private… No worries

1 Like

giphy (1)

1 Like