It’s happening again

I’ve only been to work for 3 days and the stress is starting to get to me. I’m tired. Also coworkers bad vibes/talking about me (maybe they aren’t) but either way I can’t stand it. It’s the same thing at every job I’ve had since being diagnosed. I need to speak to my prescriber or therapist but I hate doing it over the phone.
If you have a job- what do you do?

I would leave the job, your health is more improtant. I quit 15 jobs after 1-2 weeks, its too much stress. Now I don’t stress myself with working, I live with my parents.

1 Like

I just really want some kind of income. I feel bad for my family and husband for having to pay for everything. @Aziz

Can you start with lower hours to ease into it?
On a new job everyone is competing but after a while they learn your part of the team.

1 Like

I don’t know if they’ll give me less hours (cause of the position I have)

Employ coping techniques. Remember to breathe deeply, reality check when you think others are talking about you, take additional breaks. The longer you’re there, the easier it gets.

I’ve tried those things and I’ve tried telling myself it will get easier. Thanks for the suggestions though

Commercial insurance broker, small to medium sized business insurance solutions.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.