It is somehow funny

Funny is that my Friday evenings are always same, basically I sit alone, listen to music, take my meds and visit this forum until I go to sleep only to wake up early in the tomorrow morning to have coffee, take my meds and then have my morning exercise, this is the routine I have had for many years. It is like being in some institution. But I like this unsocial routine. :smile:

10 Likes
1 Like

Decided to be up a little longer than I usually do, the forum is one type of the social media, but I consider social activities all those activities that are with real people in the real world. Even a short small talk at the grocery store can be social. While riding my bicycle I see many people and have a chat sometimes, funnily I often do not know their whole names, just the first name. I have noticed that there are different types of people, some say hello to me and some do not. For example one lawyer who has represented some mentally people says always hello, but then one woman never says although she is married to my cousin.

3 Likes

I tell people I am in jail and I get a work permit to pay my keep. other than texting to one person and some chat at work sites thats my social life now till death do us part :stuck_out_tongue:

Living the dream…

1 Like

i do not think I am fortunate. I am 49 years old with my psz and I spend all my Friday nights alone without any social interaction with real people. Many people at my age have their grown-up children, they have their real families. While these people grow old with their families, I am growing old alone, but I do not let this to depress me. At least I do not need to take care of children and any related matters.

3 Likes

Maybe a girlfriend would help?

You shouldn t be think like that.you have peaceful life.maybe you should make some hobby like computer programming or math or geometry etc.maybe you can learn foreign language like french or something.

Well, it is again Friday and my evening will be same as always, as it was in the last Friday evening, one week ago. I try to go to sleep at 8 PM, but let’s see how it goes. A week ago I was depressed a little, but today I feel ok, maybe it is because I had some chocolate.

1 Like

routines can be nice :slight_smile: and basically everyone has one!

It’s something that gives you space to better yourself at the things you do in your routine as you practice them everyday…

Really enjoyed reading about you riding a bike and striking conversation with people, got a cool mental image with that!

It is again another Friday evening and I am drinking some coffee, I plan to follow my routine as I always do. Tomorrow I’ll wake up early, the Sun rises between 7-8 AM, today was a sunny day but the winter is coming, temp was just 8 C, They forecast that the weather tomorrow is good. Well, it is again another weekend.

1 Like