It is 7:16pm

And I have so much to do but I sit here feeling anxious and not accomplishing a single thing. Ì really hate this disease. I hate being told I am a worthless burden. They don’t need to tell me because I know that’s true. I just wish I could cry instead of just accepting my fate. Wish I could fight it but I don’t think I can.

We are here for you. Hang in there and don’t worry about what people think. You are a great person. :elephant::elephant::elephant:

1 Like

You’re not worthless or a burden. You’re just a person who’s having a particularly hard time right now. Think of your kids and how much they love you. You’re a good mom and can get through this. Tomorrow will be another day. Things can get better. Hang in there @FatMama.

2 Likes

@FatMama
You matter. Each day you fight this illness and strive to love your family. You are brave and strong!

I ache for you. I wish I could take it all away because I know how hard it is. There’s so much pressure. It’s all exhausting and frightening.

What is on your to-do list right now?

2 Likes

Speaking as one parent to another, you’re ■■■■■■■ rocking it. Seriously, you need to give yourself some credit. One of the toughest jobs in the world combined with one of the most incapacitating health conditions in the world and you’re still pulling your weight day after day.

That counts.

:heart:

2 Likes

Dishes and would like to do my chili. Ì have to clean the kitchen to make my chili. I’ve given myself til 8pm to just chill

1 Like

Who would cook if not you? You’re always cooking something :grinning:

2 Likes

Smart move. Break it down. Small steps. One thing at a time. Take lots of breaks.

2 Likes

You can do this!

1 Like

I love cooking but hate the mess. Mess overwhelms me. Ì want to make my kids some muffins for when they pop by

1 Like

The mess is really hard. It’s hard to know how to clean it up and just looking at it is overwhelming. You can push through. Maybe just move the dishes to the sink first? Do you have a dishwasher?

1 Like

Yes so thankful for the dishwasher

That helps for sure!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.