I could use some encouragement

I’m feeling very overwhelmed. I feel like I’m trying my very best to do everything right, but I’m still sick and have problems. I could use some kind words right now.

5 Likes

you doing good… you are fighting that’s great. It’s hard but never give up cause things can get better for sure.

1 Like

You can do it , just keep going one day at a time

2 Likes

When that happens to me, I just write everything down in a to-do list. That way I can prioritize what needs to be done and I don’t feel so overwhelmed.

You’ll be fine.

1 Like

Leaving the box of (((hugs))) open for you - help yourself.

:heart:

2 Likes

It’s more related to my health problems. I’ve been really sick lately with pancreatitis, was in the hospital for twelve days, and they are now considering removing my pancreas entirely. I had part of it removed already last year.

Ah. That’s a tough hand to be dealt. All you can do is trust the experts though. I hope everything will be ok.

1 Like

Hope something good happens for you today or this weekend!

1 Like

Thanks everyone. I sure appreciate it.

Wishing you a good recovery.

1 Like

@sweetpotatofries,

You are an excellent mother, wife and friend.

I’m sorry you have such medical issues.

They have to be stressful.

Keep doing what you need to do to get healthy,

You’re doing great with bad circumstances.

1 Like

Hang in there @sweetpotatofries
I wish I could make things better for you

1 Like

Hugs! I hope it all goes better soon. I understand having chronic illness and pain. If you are nervous about a treatment get a second opinion. If they both recommend the same thing, then I’d trust them and accept treatment

1 Like

I’m sorry that I’m late @sweetpotatofries . You are a courageous and determined person for persevering. It is an admirable trait. I encourage you continue. We admire you for this.

1 Like

You are standing in there and doing your best. Maybe you could take a rest occasionally. You’re carrying a lot of weight. We wish you the very best.

2 Likes

She is ALL THAT.

:heart:

1 Like