Please send me your good thoughts

I need to get my house (particularly my kitchen) cleaned up preferably today but my back is hurting and I’m feeling quite nauseated/dizzy. I have no idea how I’ll get it done. Right now I’m just having a coffee and trying to relax. Hoping maybe I’ll doze off and that might help me get a bit of energy.

4 Likes

im finding it hard to do things these last couple of days too. no reason really, just been having a hard time getting motivated.

sending you good thoughts. hopefully your pain will be manageable and you’ll be able to get some stuff done when you’re feeling better. a nap might just help.

2 Likes

do it when you can :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Sending you good California vibes.

I also have a lot of housework to do today,

I’ve already got laundry going,

At least that’s a start.

2 Likes

I’m sorry I’ll send positive vibes your way. I got some things done today hopefully enough.

2 Likes

Okay, I get that the house needs to be cleaned, but your health is more important. Do you make your kids do chores when they are ill and not feeling well?

2 Likes

Sending positive vibes your way @FatMama.

Honestly I’m wiped out today.

Zero energy.

Feeling a bit low as well.

1 Like

Ask your kids to help out. I have no issue picking up some slack when others are ill, which includes doing the ill family member’s chores.

1 Like

Try’n go to where you always go for relaxation how’d bout the outside and talk to your neighbors it should help. If you can’t get help from your friends and loved ones, then maybe you should call your social worker.

1 Like

My kids are at their dad’s place this week :tired_face:

My sisters would help. I just feel humiliated asking again.

Can you ask for help? I’m guessing you don’t do that all the time, so people won’t mind helping you. Just explain your pain.

1 Like

I’m with you. I also believe you need to get the kids to help. As a fellow mom I know this is easier said than dpne, plus when you do it yourself you know how it is done.

But, relax. Let them help and even screw up. By helping they earn hpw tp do stuff they need to know when out on their own.

2 Likes

Sending you good vibes …

1 Like

Feeling motivated can be hard to go through sometimes but going thru a little suffering can be a learning experience that makes you feel good once its over. It lets me know my brain tried to shut me down, but my mind overcame it.

What doesnt kill you, makes you stronger.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.