Is this sz or what

I feel like my sz is different from others. Whenever I lower my meds by a lot I don’t get psychotic but get anger issues and hypersexuality. Someone here told me I am using APs as off label to treat my anger issues and hypersexuality. I lied to my dr I didn’t have sz symptoms on 10mg Abilify or 3mg risperidone but I told him I have sz symptoms as I doubled my dose on my own and it got rid of my hypersexuality and anger issues. Am I overmedicated and abusing meds?

1 Like

I only get sz symptoms when I go lower than 10mg Abilify

1 Like

If you lied to your doc, maybe you are not getting the right meds. And you’re ■■■■■■■ yourself over.

4 Likes

Why lie to the doctor? Were you uncomfortable talking about the hypersexuality and anger issues?

2 Likes

d0000000d. They can’t treat what they don’t know about. They also can’t dose correctly if they are given incorrect info. Playing games here never ends well for the patient.

:frowning:

4 Likes

I told him about anger issues and hypersexuality, he said there are no meds for those I just have to live on them. I doubled my dose and it got rid of my anger issues and hypersexuality. I was on 10mg Abilify for 4yrs then 20mg for another 4yrs

2 Likes

At first yes I was ashamed during 8yrs i was on abilify

2 Likes

You are no psychiatric doctor. If you don’t like him, change. But this is very close to self medicating.

2 Likes

Doubling my dose fixed my anger issues and hypersexuality but made my negative symptoms worse

I told the pharmacist I have sz symptoms and need 6mg so she faxed my gp as I don’t have a pdoc and he accepted

1 Like

Why don’t you have a Pdoc?

1 Like

Are you faking sz? That’s not good

1 Like

Its been a few years, he said I am too stable to need a pdoc

1 Like

What? I am always amazed by how infrequently people on this site see actual pdocs

That goes with higher doses. That’s why I am willing to put up with a lot of positive symptoms to not have my meds dial my negs up any higher than they are by default. There’s no way I would be able to hold down a job on higher doses.

2 Likes

I am not faking, I am diagnosed with sz, I get sz symptoms when I go below 10mg Abilify so yes I have sz but now I am on the equivalent of 46mg Abilify for non sz problems, I only need 10mg for sz

1 Like

You are messing with your brain again. Didn’t you post that psychosis ■■■■■■ your brain? And all those negatives dude…

1 Like

Can you get a different GP @Aziz ?

1 Like

Why not go back on Abilify 10mg if that medicated your sz? What are you on right now? Is what your on now blocking anger and hypersex iyo?

1 Like

Ofc they are blocking your anger and sex, they are zombifying you…

1 Like