Is "sensory deprivation" dangerous for SZ?

Would it be safe for an sz? It says it can trigger hallucinations.

2 Likes

Why would you want to do something bad for yourself anyway? I am sure blind and deaf ppl develop psychological problems.

1 Like

well, do you hallucinate now without anything? That will probably answer your question

1 Like

I’ve been in a sensory deprivation chamber before it gave me odd/intense sensations it is much like a hallucinogenic drug

1 Like

Why in the world would you want to go through sensory deprivation?
Because you want to hallucinate?
Isn’t having SZ enough for you?

This doesn’t make any sense.

3 Likes

Sensory deprivation can be a spiritual experience not just hallucinations

1 Like

Oh please…1515

1 Like

I wouldn’t do it. No thanks!

I don’t smoke dmt and I don’t read Dr. Seuss lol.

3 Likes

We had a sensory deprivation tank where I used to work. We charged about $20.00 for an hour. It was quite popular and I can’t recall anyone complaining about it. I got to use it for free. I was out of the hospital about a year and a half at the time but it did nothing for me. It was neat floating in it because it had a ton of salt in it but the only thing it did for me was make me feel like falling asleep. It was actually pretty boring. If I ever do it again I’m going to bring in a crossword puzzle book just so I don’t get bored.

2 Likes

Ok guys, between “it´s freaking dangerous” and, “it didn´t do anything for me” reviews I think I don´t want to do it.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.