Is it true?

People who don’t have a soul mate or get married die faster?

1 Like

Actually the woman who was the oldest person in the world credited her key to long life as “never getting married or finding a soulmate”. Although I’d suppose that’s entirely individual, based on individual values, desire and stress it causes going one way or another.

4 Likes

Blockquote

Get a girlfriend soon nvidia gtx…just kidding.emphasized text

I have never been in a relationship,not very proud of this status,oh wait I got a three month relationship in 2014 almost forget

1 Like

Not sure about that. My socks didn’t make it all the way to the laundry basket this morning and it was nearly an extinction level event. For me, that is. Mrs. Pixel was NOT amused.

4 Likes

Cells multiply under stress. If you don’t partake in sex, in theory you may live longer, of course I’m disregarding the multitude of other factors

1 Like

Well for guys I think if they didn’t have sex they still self-pleasure.So your cell still go out just like sex

The way I heard it was that women who don’t get married live the longest, and men who don’t get married live the shortest amount of time.

2 Likes

I’m gonna go out a long and dark limb and say mankind is kind of like of like a cancer to this planet(in terms of growth pattern) and anyone that decides to not reproduce is doing a crucial favor to the longevity of the earth. Guess it depends how you see it

1 Like

what come first…the chicken or the egg. we my never really know just what we know daring the time we are alive.

1 Like

Yes, those normies that suffer a lot because they are alone die faster.

i think it is truer to say having a family with spouse and kids discouages self destructive behavior like smoking to much, drinking too much, street drugs, etc.

There is also an added level of support to easily conquer even large problems which reduces toxic stress of life.

1 Like

more if you want to read it:

example: if you are at home, and others are working to pay bills - the “small” things you do to support those who work helps them.

washing dishes, putting them away, doing laundry, sweep and mop… they dont have to do those after they get home and tired from work.

we benifit too because it increases our activity and teaches us very basic life skills - dont wash new red colored clothing or new blue jeans with whites.

1 Like

That situation can also happen with same sex relationships. Dividing the responsibilities is always a good deal.

2 Likes

abosolutely. its funny sometimes the way the splitting of things/chores happen -

i am female, disabled, only 100 lb. My son needed a new starter and brake pads. i sat at home pouring over the haynes manual and text book to ase mechanics.

Oh… i could not get the nuts and bolts apart!!!lol people passing by were snickering and amused.

He had to do do the actual work, while i told him the steps.

like laurel and hardy, if you know who they are.

2 Likes

My relationships took years off my life I’m sure lol