Is it possible for me to become professional artist

I’m not good at studying these things like anatomy . Drawing from life. I m usually always tired after work to do something. I’m not sure if I should learn it. What if my effort is useless and I’m useless

2 Likes

Maybe just keep it as hobby?

1 Like

I’m just begginer artist if compared to proffessional

1 Like

But I can play video games it’s good enough hobby

1 Like

I don’t think I will make any career in my life

Don’t you already have a job?

1 Like

I have but it’s not interesting job .

1 Like

I work in a field I am not passionate about

1 Like

I’m like spongebob

Yes it’s possible. Lots of things are possible. You definitely have a talent for graffiti type art. Maybe work on that.

-S

1 Like

I don’t know I don’t like graffiti as much as I was teenage. And graffiti you need to paint on walls

It’s absolutely not useless! Being creative, creating something new, any form of art is awesome whether it’s just for you or for other people. If you enjoy it and it makes you happy to draw and learn more about drawing then do it.

I make music and I love doing it. I don’t have any plans to try and make it big or anything at all, I just do it for my own pleasure and it’s a great hobby.

2 Likes

I don’t like end result of my drawings. And where do I put them. I don’t like showing them to others

2 Likes

You might want to consider your motivation to draw. Do you draw because you enjoy it? If so, well there you are😀! If you have another motivation, are you achieving your goal? Is it really what you want? For instance, I do art myself. I was crushed when all my old drawings and stuff was destroyed in a fire. Do you feel pride or attachment to your art? I’m not trying to shake you, but maybe it’s time to look at the space drawing occupies in your life. Improvement in technique can always be learned or polished. You might take a look at those things. Of course, I could be f*cking crazy.

Do you want to make a career out of it?

Have you thought of printing your arts onto a medium like on beanies or hoodies?

I hate art. I don’t need another job.

Have you read “Draw with the right side of brain” by Betty Edwards?

1 Like

I have this book. I cannot read it it’s very boring

1 Like

This book will not learn you to draw. You need to practice in art school drawing all day from observation fromm life. It too late